Delay dilemma: KORG SDD3000 vs. Boss DD7

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delay dilemma: KORG SDD3000 vs. Boss DD7

Hey,

has anyone experience of both pedals, and if so, how would you say they compare?

I own the Korg but am thinking of going for a more compact pedalboard, in which case the DD7 would fit the bill nicely in terms of cost/size/features.

I'm aware that the DD7 is less capable in terms of options, but would like to know if it sounds as good as the Korg, as I can live with a simpler delay. I'm planning on adding a tap tempo pedal if I end up getting a dd7.

In an ideal world I should be able to try both pedals side by side, but unfortunately that's not an option I have.

I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts on this.

Vim

i own and love the korg, but it only shines in a stereo setup. the dd7 is much simpler and less tweakable, which also could be a plus.

i'm less experimenting with my sdd and use just the presets i configured myself. for experimenting i use a simple delay pedal. once i found a sound for a song or so i tweak a new preset and save it on the sdd.

depending on your needs the dd7 can be sufficient enough for you, it definitely is a good sounding delay, but i personally do not want to miss all the features of the sdd3000..

Comment

Working...
    X