I got a Pedaltrain Classic Pro TC 32x16 pedal board

mbengs1

• Members

It's a big pedal board. not the biggest but you can fit about 20 boss pedals in it I estimate hehe. It has a hard case. I spent more than 500 bucks on it I wonder if I make the best use of my money. but i'm happy with. I just need a noise gate to make the pedal board perfect. I have a joyo power supply now for professional level power supply for the pedals. (though some pedals run on batteries). The only thing I need now is a noise gate. which I plan to get on December.

• Members

I plan to get into mxr and electro harmonix. I don't think I will buy another boss pedal except maybe for the noise suppressor. I like the boss ns-2 noise suppressor. I will get it second hand on ebay if ever. but I heard the isp decimator is superior.

• Members

Well if you get into the text book sized EHs you'll have room to spare. What do you think about fuzzes. There's a zombie thread about Colorsounds and Prescription Electronics RX ODs. Those are out of print but there's something called a Throbak OD and Boost that sounds amazing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
That's a nice board! Have you planned how you're going to lay out all of your pedals yet?

What are you going to use for wiring it?

How do you like the Joyo power supply?

​Yes, I place the pedals in the same order I normally put them in when I didn't have the pedal board. I just got a boss ns-2 noise gate to add to my regular setup of pedals. since I went with a big pedalboard I can add more effects to my signal path. I plan to get a octave, pitch shifter, compressor and reverb. I have mostly boss pedals. I use standard 6 inch cables and 3ft cables to connect the pedals and the Joyo power supply works great. I really don't know if an mxr dc brick is any better or if there's a difference in tone with more expensive power supplies. the joyo power supply is cheap, just about $50. I'm very happy with it... :)

• 1 month later...

Archived