Lets hope this is my last version of PB

Axisplayer

• Members

Started it eight weeks ago roughly. Has changed a "little" so thought I would update. The Pedal 2017 page is sort of buried so here it is...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n32040960[/ATTACH]

I haven't attached the pedals or wired it. New stuff came in today and I am back to trying to lay it out. Gonna be tight. Hope I like it because I won't be able to afford another upgrade for a while (except for replacing the HOF next month with a new Source Audio Ventris.) Control switcher changes amp channels and amp reverb on/off. Makes them programmable with the pedals on a per scene basis. May not need the Midi Mouse. Looper has 36 presets to save, but if I use the mouse I go to 128, and not sure I need/want that many to remember. Oh yea, the Dirt Clod is an overdrive/distortion pedal that allows 10 presets via midi. Everything else I am sure you know about all ready. I need a 12 step plan....

• Members

Phil, its made by Decibel Eleven ( https://decibel11.com ) and I had not heard of it before either. I was looking for something to replace a couple of overdrives to shrink the pedal space, and something midi controlled. Thats hard to find unless you can live with something really large. This is not very big as you can see. Honestly, I don't know yet how I feel about it. There were a few reviews I found online before I bought it that summed it up as an "OK" sounding pedal but that is bought for versatility and midi more than just sound. So far I agree with that. I haven't found anything to love or hate about it yet. I would say it sort of an average sounding pedal with a lot of features that make it worthwhile for a midi board, especially having 10 presets available on demand from the unit even without midi. Once I live with it a little board, I will post something longer about it.

Archived