NPD: dr sci bitquest

• Members

ok UPS, this is insane

yesterday about NOON, i get the jones to fill the last slot on 'My'™ pedal board with a dr. scientist bitquest and pull the trigger on amazon.

at check out, i get an offer for free 2 day expedited shipping, and what the heck, "it's free"...

i get a notice it's shipped in minutes by > electric mojo guitars < ontario canada...

it's on a plane to the US in 5 hours, in and out of kentucky in 12, and beat the sun to san diego and on the truck for delivery by 7.

i'm about the last guy on the carriers route so i don't get it till 4pm, but ...

even nero [getting ice from the alps nero] would be jealous [of that kind of logistics]

i plugged the bitquest in strummed a few chords twiddling knobs and drooling and velcro'd it to the board for a pic,

i gotta get back outside and put the tiller away. but that's the "final" line up. i think the board will be out of dry dock by monday, including an adrenalinn 3 upgrade

30_zpsemenuulb.jpg

• Members

this board is pretty much a reaction to realizing an ES8, H9, strymon triumvarite was over my budget, but sometimes you end up better off than where you dreamed you wanted to be. 16x36, 22lbs, and a palette of tones beyond words.

with opportunity comes responsibility and im not worthy

Archived