No announcement yet.

NEXI's The Solution pedalboard and NEXI pedals

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEXI's The Solution pedalboard and NEXI pedals

This is a really interesting concept for a pedalboard. While I don't think it's perfect for everyone, for some people it really may be "the solution" to their pedalboard hassles.

If you'd like to check out my review, you can find it right here. Please let me know if you have any questions, and of course, feel free to comment about / discuss the NEXI products.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

As usual Phil a good review and an interesting product. It would be way more interesting though if they made an open source standard so that other manufacturers could come out with pedals that work with their system.
    Cause sometimes the rhetoric don't go with the contents

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Fall View Post
      As usual Phil a good review and an interesting product. It would be way more interesting though if they made an open source standard so that other manufacturers could come out with pedals that work with their system.
      I agree that it would be nice to be able to use third party pedals with it, and supposedly they have some sort of adapter in the works to let you use pedals from other companies with it, but they couldn't give me much in terms of details about it. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

Thanks for checking the review out, and for your kind words.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
      X