Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pedalboards- Off the shelf, DIY, or custom wired?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by dweebking; 04-22-2017, 12:58 PM.
    i was getting ready to try an trademark a band name ...
    and then i woke up and realized "dildos on marz" probably wasn't a great idea

harmony central is so much nicer without the drama queens

"in a couple centuries, when people finally appreciate my genius, you can all kiss my ..." - vincent van gogh

Comment

• seibertdr
      seibertdr commented
      Editing a comment
      Holy Schnikies!!!

Originally posted by seibertdr View Post
    I originally bought some lights from Advanced Auto Parts. They were a strip of LEDs that were battery powered. The battery pack was really flimsy so I put them into a 1590 enclosure and put a switch on top. Better protected. This was a the beginning of LED lights so there wasn't much available. Later, I so an LED kit a Loews. It was about 40 bucks for four LED strips in plastic tubes. They came with brackets so that the could be mounted to the outside edge of the pedal board.The lights plug into some type of switch and then into the controller which sits on top of the board. The controller works like the ones for Christmas lights. There are a bunch of patterns that it will go through and one setting that will go to the beat of the music. Since then, there are better lights on the market. Best place to look is on Amazon. Then have a ton of options. There are even fiberoptics that you can put on your board. Not sure how but I am thinking about it.

Thanks for the info. It's time to refresh the pedals on my board so I'll have to get some new lights while I have it taken apart.
    Cause sometimes the rhetoric don't go with the contents

Comment

• seibertdr
      seibertdr commented
      Editing a comment
      Your welcome.

Working...
X