Putting together a new pedalboard.

Hoddy

• Members

I got the urge to put together a new pedalboard...so far this is what I have...I really like these new Digitech effects...the Ventura Vibe is awesome...nails 'Bridge of Sights'! I bought three Joyo pedals for under $80 combined shipped. I haven't had a chance to really crank my amp with the overdrive....the flanger is nice, but the chorus knocks me out! I had an original Roland CE-1 Chorus Ensemble back in the day and a bunch of Boss choruses since then. This one is my favorite. Not a ton of versatility, but what it does, it does extremely good!

fetch?filedataid=123468

• Members

I bought a Joyo Classis chorus, the other one they make and I'm not overly impressed with it. Its about as good as a Behringer pedals as far as sound quality goes. Guess I got spoiled using my Marshall pedal. I thought about trying that analog chorus but figured it would be more of the same. I believe the Classic is supposed to be a Boss CH-2 clone. I'm thinking the Analog may be a clone of the Ibanez. (or vice versa)

• Moderators

I just finished a small pedalboard of my own...done on the cheap and intended to be tiny and portable. Inexpensive [i know, AnaSounds Utopias are not 'inexpensive', but I won that on Free Pedal Friday from Tone Report, so my cost was ZERO] but totally functional and covers all the bases I need to deal with in my originals project band. The Utopia replaced a BBE dual delay [yeah, 3 delays was nice, but over-kill], and freed up space for the two boosts. [yeah, two boosts...one clean, one just a little dirty, something I have been wanting to do for a while]. everything including the wall warts, extension cord and output cable pack into the case. I pop off the cover, make 3 connections [AC, amp, guitar] and I'm on. The case is small and light enough to tuck under my arm.

left to right: Ana Sounds Utopia delay [long delay], Donner Yellow Fall delay [slap back], Donner Tutti Love chorus, Mooer Black Secret distortion, TC Spark [clean boost], Donner Boost Killer [dirty boost], Kokco compressor.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n31928766[/ATTACH]

• Members

top (L-R) Donner Noise killer- Boss EQ- TomsLine Digital Delay- Donner Jet Convolution Flanger- Donner Pearl Tremor Phaser- Donner Harmony Chorus

Bottom (L-R) Fulltone GT500 OD/Dist- Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer- Boss ToneBake Modded BD2 Blues Driver- Caline Wah/Volume

I run it Guitar- Wah-OD Dist-EQ- Noise kill- chorus- phaser- Flanger- delay

fetch?filedataid=123565

this at the bottom is simplified version for band practice,no phaser,chorus or flanger dont need them

fetch?filedataid=123611

Archived