anyone give/recieve guitar related presents last christmas?

mbengs1

• Members

No other guitar players in my family...:( I did receive a Guitar Center gift card, and used it to buy a Nady TD-1 tube distortion pedal.

In the past I bought my 10-year old nephew an electric guitar and practice amp (and lessons!) but he never bothered to learn. I bought my 5 year old daughter a ukulele, but she's still a little too young to pay attention long enough for me to teach her anything.

• Members

cool man, a guitar center gift card? last year, i gave my sister a brand new boss ds-2 turbo distortion. i got it back from her this year since she never used it. the pedal sounds different now ( i guess since it never got used). but its still ok..

• Members

Our daughter's good-for-nothing boyfriend plays guitar and I gave him a Snark clip-on tuner. He gave her a Squier Affinity P-Bass and a little Fender Rumble amp since she's been wanting to learn to play bass.

cool man' date=' a guitar center gift card? last year, i gave my sister a brand new boss ds-2 turbo distortion. i got it back from her this year since she never used it. the pedal sounds different now ( i guess since it never got used). but its still ok..[/quote']

I have no idea why not being used would affect how the pedal sounds. More likely, it's been a year and you don't remember how it sounded originally.

Archived