Need Help!

Electric Al

• Members

Can anyone supply a line drawing ... or a basic wiring / connection for a P A . Mixer .... Amp ....Processor ... Speakers ....Monitors .

I used to rely on others to do this , but now I have to do it .I have checked out YouTube , and I get the basics , just need help !

Thanks in advance !

Can anyone supply a line drawing ... or a basic wiring / connection for a P A . Mixer .... Amp ....Processor ... Speakers ....Monitors .

I used to rely on others to do this , but now I have to do it .I have checked out YouTube , and I get the basics , just need help !

Thanks in advance !

Sure, I could probably do that, but there are probably already illustrations available that cover what you need.

Can you do this for me please - give me a list of the gear you want to connect, and tell me a bit about what you want to accomplish with it, and we can start from there. :)

• Members

RTFM!!!

nah, that's mean.I'm just messing with ya

What I DO mean though is there are sometimes example set up diagram in the product manuals themselves

It's a little old now I suppose, but I still think that Yamaha sound reinforcement book is a good one. It gets pretty technical and is probably deeper than you need to read, but if you find a copy lying around...

• Members

Thanks Phil.

I have a Samson MPL1502 mixer , an EV2205T amp. , and a TC 300 dual engine processor !

. I am O.K with Mics etc !

Speakers should be O.K (I don't have any yet)

I just want to make sure I do not blow anything up ! :lol:

This system will be for Vocals only !

• Members

I can , and have connected to speakers, without the effects processor , and everything works great .

I just bought the TC 300 , and that is what I am having doubts connecting into the system !

So I only need a diagram of how to connect it right , so I do not have any problems !

I know it is a dumb question , Just trying to be sure !

Al .

Archived