Anyone have any experience with Korg SDD-3000?

Danhedonia

• Members

Not the vintage, but current .... they're on special, and am thinking of grabbing one.

* I like / don't mind digital delays

* LOVE futzing around with delays for all kinds of noise(s)

* Prefer what I interpret as the SDD-3000's style of controls, e.g., lots of LEDs so I can set delay times down to milliseconds, etc.

* I play in different styles but focus is on swirly psychedelia, and "making interesting noises" over shred-tastic virtuosity.

Anyone have any experience with them?

• Members

Got might as soon as I heard about the Sweetwater blowout. Been a fan of the Edge since I started playing. Glad I didn't play full price though.

To me... it's not an 'out there' kind of delay. Though I haven't tried messing around with an expression pedal with it. But just the base level models aren't as out there as some of the ones on the Delay Lab (which I also have). I do kinda like the modulation on my Yamaha MagicStomp and UD Stomp more as well.

Volume drop.. yes with some of the effects models there is one.

The preamp does have a nice tone to it though.

• Members

love mine, its quite complicate pedal where you need to learn how the settings work before you can fully benefit

volume drop???

you can set the efx level individually with every preset you store storing preset is really the easiest thing

and rest you set with the pre and post switches and input gain..

its not plug and play but it is wonderfull once you know how to handle it

missing preset list from korg does also not help much

Archived