JAMC - Psychocandy Tour

Trick Fall

• Members

Just saw the Jesus and Mary Chain do Pysychocandy last night. What a phenomenal show. William was on and it was one of the loudest, noisiest shows I've seen in a long time. I saw them a few times back in the day and once before since they've reformed, but I think this is the best they've ever sounded.

• Members
Would love to see them again in a smaller venue.

I saw them play in Cinicinatti, Lolapalooza 1992. If I recall correctly, Ministry stole that day, despite the absolutely amazing line-up.

Was that one of the Lollapalooza shows where they had to play in daylight? That just seems so wrong. I was lucky enough to see them on the Honey's Dead tour at Roseland and at the Academy for the Stoned and Dethroned tour. The Academy was an old Broadway theater and was a great place to see a show.

• Members

Was that one of the Lollapalooza shows where they had to play in daylight? That just seems so wrong. I was lucky enough to see them on the Honey's Dead tour at Roseland and at the Academy for the Stoned and Dethroned tour. The Academy was an old Broadway theater and was a great place to see a show.

Correct. A lot of bands just seem so out of context in broad daylight. LUSH also suffered from that.

Archived