Sleeper DIY kit pedals

Tomm Williams

• Members

i just built a couple of BYOC pedals and they are all great and are what they are....

i mean if you build a phase90 clone you can't expect a super duper uber phasor, you get a phase90 with one knob...

since i built them BYOC has released more advanced pedals with more features, but they explain very well what you will be building and what get.

never tried something like ggg or searching for a schematic and source parts myself etc. too much hassle...

or just to lazy, cause these kits with instructions and everything included are just too comfortable :)

but i haven't built a pedal in years now, but 2 years ago i built the tweed royal amp :)

I built a Vox Treble Booster kit earlier this year from GGG, and it turned out really nice. I have also made some BYOC kits, and have had great experiences with them as well.

I just got a MOD Kits DIY Wahtz in for review. In fact, it just arrived today, and I just got back from Home Depot where I went to get some paint for the enclosure. I'll probably start the build over the weekend. Stay tuned. snax.gif

Archived