Boards and power

Trick Fall

• Members

My SKB powered pedal board finally gave up the ghost after at least fifteen years of service so I'm trying to figure out what my next board and power supply will be. I think I'm pretty set on getting one of the Holey Boards, but I need to figure out what kind of supply to get. My current board is Pitchblack, Hot Rod Plexi, SFT, Boost RVB, Hall of Fame, Nova Delay, but I also like to mix it up and sometimes have a POG, Slicer, Vox Delaylab, or Pigtronix Fat Drive on there. I usually don't have more then eight pedals at a time. I was looking at the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power Digital and was wondering if this would be sufficient. I'm definitely open to suggestions so let me here them. I'd like to keep the spend under 150.00 for the supply.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The Voodoo PP Digital would likely fit your needs, but you'd have to daisy chain pedals off of the 9v outs in order to power everything. I don't recall the power requirements on the Nova Delay off hand, but I THINK the Walrus Audio Aetos would fit your needs even better ($169 street price new). It has two high output 9v's - 250mA each as well as 6 100mA 9v outs.

Archived