FUZZ

goodhonk

• Members

I only lasted 20 minutes.. The first solo was grrrreat!!! Next 18.5 minutes I thought too much fuzz. I felt like I was inside a cotton ball. (and wanted to get out). <I put a period over there. Dont know why. Left the apsotrophe out on purpose on the last statement. Mis-spelled a word on that previous fragment...

The drummer is really good.

• Members
you made it further than i. i like the idea. ty segall is the drummer, just started listening to some of his records. good stuff.

I really like the foundation and the raw vibe, but again didn't last too long. There's just too much going on in there. It reminds me of my aging car, like the time I had a badly warped rotor. Or when my belts need tightening. The U-joints on my drive shaft are going bad now which results in a rumbling vibration on acceleration and deceleration at certain speeds. Not to mention that creepy lady in my back seat that only appears through the rear view mirror. Don't even get me started on my wipers...

My initial statement about the drummer stands.

• Members

Well, I left the music playing in the background while I typed that last post up there ^, and it seems to be better during the second half. Plus I had to get the wiper thing off my chest. The damn engineer who built this car decided he would make the left wiper (right hand drive car in Japan) end its travel at a perfect vertical position dead in the center of my view. Not a big deal, right? Well to me it is. Try one time using the washer jets to clean the dirt and dust from your view with this setup. The mud cocktail just collects at the end of the wiper and once the wiper politely vacates, it runs down with gravity *perfectly* into my field of view. So now I have a perfectly clean shimmering windshield to take in the sights. Except for the tiny mud river. Try not focusing on that one time and you'll agree with me. I'm considering just removing the left wiper and leaving my passengers with a blurry view when it's raining. I hope one day I'll wake up and realize it was only a dream.

• Members
I'm a huge fan of Ty and everything he does.

I love the raw sound most of his work has.

A better name for this album would be Pot.

i just "discovered" him. purchased "Hair" and "manipulator". really enjoying his approach to music making.

• Members
you should leave that as a critique for the fuzz album on amazon

I was actually typing about the second clip. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the music. It's just like he took "needs more cowbell" seriously.

In my car I just want to hear intake and exhaust, and maybe the radio when it's on. All that other stuff is distracting.

Archived