Boss sd1

itspat7285

• Members

looking for a pedal that goes good with a boss sd1. I tried a swollen pickle and a big muff but they are a little too much for what I need it for. Just want something to add a little boost for when I need a little more grit. Was thinking about getting a fulltone OCD. Any thoughts/suggestions?

I'll take care of the duplicates for you. smile.png

EDIT: Done. We don't let people delete the first post of a thread, but you can delete any subsequent, non-thread-starting posts. If you want to delete a duplicate thread (or any thread you started) please drop me or any moderator a private message and we'll assist you.

Sorry for the duplicates - it happens occasionally due to software glitches. :(

looking for a pedal that goes good with a boss sd1. I tried a swollen pickle and a big muff but they are a little too much for what I need it for. Just want something to add a little boost for when I need a little more grit. Was thinking about getting a fulltone OCD. Any thoughts/suggestions?

An OCD might be a good choice. I have one (a V.3) and I really like it a lot. You might also want to check out the Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, or a Timmy - both of which are in the "transparent overdrive / boost" category, which I think would be well suited to what you're looking to do.

Archived