is there a limit to how many pedals you can own?

mbengs1

• Members

lots of people would be more than happy with the stuff i currently don't use.

i'm not a collector, but i don't need to sell stuff either and i don't want to regret any sales so i don't sell anything. but i can't use all stuff i have at the same time.

so there is pedal wise very interesting stuff lying around, which gets no use...

and yeah last rehearsal i digged out my micro pog and use it again, as promised in an other thread here :)

• Members

all the brand new pedal purchases i've made are good. they still work as the day i got them. the used pedals though, two of them degraded in sound.

i was thinking of getting a whammy pedal ( i have a multi effects that has this effect and sounds fine). i'd also like another wah for more option. i also need a tuner and pedalboard for all my pedals.

• Members

Awesome. Thoughts on the East River Drive?

It's a keeper, but I personally preferred the Hot Tubes or the OD Glove over the ERD for the sound I am after, and I am also using a Mustang III modeling amp, amps change everything. I did let the Satisfaction and the Metal Muff go..I just couldn't warm up to them. Electro-Harmonix has been nailing it lately!

ehx.jpg

Archived