Goodbye Phil

goodhonk

Goodbye Phil  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Goodbye Phil

• who cares
    • this place is awful

Yes, it's true I was laid off as HC's Senior Editor and Site Admin due to a new policy regarding remote employees, but I'm still here as a member and moderator... I'm just taking a break / breather for a few days. :wave:

PS Goodhonk, sorry you've been having issues posting. :( I've been able to replicate the iPad posting issue (where tapping on the text entry box causes the box and the camera / paperclip et al toolbar area above it, as well as the cancel / preview / post reply area below it to briefly flash gray, and no cursor appears in the text box), but the guys at Nucleus have not been able to, and that's the first thing they need to do in order to track down the bug and repair it, so if you have any suggestions for replicating the problem, or system specs you can share with them, please do so in order to assist them in getting it working. They've set up a new area of the forum called Community Voice for Bug Reports, Feedback and Rants... you can find it by clicking on the link. Thanks!

• Members
Yes' date=' it's true I was laid off as HC's Senior Editor and Site Admin due to a new policy regarding remote employees, but I'm still here as a member and moderator... I'm just taking a break / breather for a few days. :wave:[/quote']

I will check back in every so often to see if you are still posting. No offense to all of the contributing members here, but it would never be even a shadow of what it was without you, Phil. Not any point for me to hang around. You are a class act, and I hope that there are amazing things awaiting you to fill in the new time :philthumb:

• Members

Archeologically, this would be the outro. I suppose if the kids - actual kids show up then they'd fire the sell back up. Still no, this HC. so in that regard bye Phil.

In the present, as long as the login pops up, I'll continue texting at anything that inspires a response. I'd start a daily buh bye thread but there's that archeological thing withstanding.

• Members

So you won't be doing anymore reviews? What a bummer, I've always loved your reviews, Phil. Glad to see you'll still be a mod and hanging around a bit.

Also, for what it's worth, I too am having a really hard time posting, it seems like the site is timing out or something a lot. I can see it say "working" at the top of the page and then 75% of the time about a minute later I get an error saying something about a blank reply.

I used to pass along the bug reports to the IT folks, but again, they've set up a new area of the site called "Community Voice" for bug reports, feedback and rants - if you're having issues with the site, please pop in over there and let them know about it so they can try to get it fixed for you. :wave:

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ommunity-voice

Thanks for the kind words guys - I really appreciate them - and all of you! :o

• Members

Hi Phil,

You are the bestest mod around.

OK so this is an opportunity for you to set up your own forum.... If you set up a forum with the same software as the Gear Page as an example, you would get everybody back on and you would own it. You could make the rules... bring back swearing... I bet even Razor Blade Ray would return!

Do it Phil!!!!!!!!!!

Archived