Amazon & Joyo Pedals

StratStevo

• Members
Success rate?

Very good, they all sound amazing for the money, they don't seem to stack/cascade well IMHO (Joyo into Joyo) SMIC? At least with my Mustang III modeling amp?? The Hot Plexi JF-32 was probably my least favorite, just got the Joyo JF-06 Vintage Phase today...very musical. I am a man of few words so for me to go on gushing paragraphs about every pedals subtle nuance ain't gunna happen. The Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive does a great quasi clean with the gain down all the way and the volume up all the way. The 4 knob Joyo JF-39 Deluxe Crunch with it's Pre Gain and Dist knob is probably the most versatile, everything from clean boost to very defined in your face high gain.

Both of the chorus pedals add a shimmer when engaged, very reminiscent of my vintage Ibanez CS9. I have bought pedals for hundreds of dollars that don't sound as good as a $28 Joyo, and that's no bullchit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

After inquiring about the Joyo pedals on here recently, I have bought several from Amazon. I bought the tremelo and the tuner pedal. So far so good, I am very pleased. Being an Amazon Prime member I pay no tax and get free two day shipping. I paid $28 for the tremelo and $30 for the Tuner. That's hard to beat.

Archived