how many individual pedals do you own?

mbengs1

• Members

Around 60, but I don't gig. 10 or so are on the chopping block but I'm too busy/lazy to keep updating FS posts. One of these 10 will be fodder for the BOTB 14 winner, but if they don't see this thread they won't know til I pm them for their address.

• Members

At least 100?

I could build a complete Fulltone, Barber, Lovepedal, EHX, Boss, Keeley, Digitech, MI Audio, Joyo, MXR board without any problems. These are the ones that where close, prolly 3/4 of them?

Some day I will pull out all the tube pedals, wah's and vibes and vintage stuff that's hidden away and get a more accurate photo.

most.jpg

I should also get all of my tube amps in the same photo, many/all are collecting dust like the '58 Dan Electro/Silvertone to the left and THD UniValve #65 and the dusty Fender amps below them

thd.jpg

• Members
At least 100?

I could build a complete Fulltone, Barber, Lovepedal, EHX, Boss, Keeley, Digitech, MI Audio, Joyo, MXR board without any problems. These are the ones that where close, prolly 3/4 of them?

Some day I will pull out all the tube pedals, wah's and vibes and vintage stuff that's hidden away and get a more accurate photo.

most.jpg

I should also get all of my tube amps in the same photo, many/all are collecting dust like the '58 Dan Electro/Silvertone to the left and THD UniValve #65 and the dusty Fender amps below them

thd.jpg

nice collection. What one(s) do you find yourself using the most ? That is a nice pile:cool::D2:D2 I dig the storage containers :D2

• Members

nice collection. What one(s) do you find yourself using the most ? That is a nice pile:cool::D2:D2 I dig the storage containers :D2

Thanx, many have gone full circle, the Keeley modded TS9 is back (digging the mids hump right now) if I wanted pure clean gain without altering my sound I would use a Fulltone Full-Drive 2, The Keeley modded Boss Super Overdrive SD-1 is back because I went though 5 year period where I had No buffer bypassed pedals in my chain, but that's over. The Keeley Comp is back. The Cream Lovepedal Eternity has been on board since it showed up. KR Mega Vibe goes but always ends up back on the board, the Fulltone PlimSoul is currently back, the Clark Gainster is arm wrestling the Barber LTD for a spot, I stack/cascade multiple OD's, and always have many forms of dirt on my board because it really is all about stuffing the cat through the keyhole. It doesn't matter what amp I am using..I keep a Fulltone Choralflange in the amps effect loop, always on Chorus, mix knob on full, delay time maxed, depth maxed, speed slow as it will go, band switch set to narrow, I never shut it off, it is the most musical chorus I have ever owned and is a big part of my sound, I chose it over the Boss CE-1 Waffle Pan and the TC Electronics SCF (you can spot it in the top/center of the photo) I used an Ibanez CS9 before the CF. And I haven't used a wah in ages but when I do it's a Fulltone Clyde Deluxe.

I could have perfection and I would take it off the board and put it in the corner, only to rediscover it 2 years down the road. One of the things that drew me to the electric guitar in the late 60's was...if you couldn't play just turn it up, well, that and the way pedals could totally change the sound with just a stomp. I really do enjoy pedals.

If you look on the board you can see that Saturday I was having "Dirt Auditions" lots of OD's (9 total), that was when I rediscovered the TS9. I never sell one pedal to get another because I'm sure I have an amp that will work good with that pedal.

• Members

I have around 60 store bought pedals at the moment. Maybe 10 I've built myself. I may have another dozen that I've retired or need restoration. I do have several doubles from when I was working with two guitarists and wanted both guitars to have similar sounds. I have at least 10 different preamp/rack effect units which I been using more lately.

• Members

This many:

5d6ba8da-de7c-4bc1-a72e-ac035177cdd5_zpsw5vxk24f.jpg

From top left to bottom right:

1. Home made channel switching footswitch with effects loop "attenuator" (volume control) for Mesa Studio .22 amp

2, Fender 'Starcaster' chorus pedal.

3. Home made amp footswitch. Reverb/Phasor for my Music Man HD-212

4. EHX Soul Food

5. Aria CP-40 compressor. Apparently a clone of the Ibanez CP-10.

6. Dunlop passive volume pedal

7. RFX (Rolls) passive volume pedal

(next row)

8. Vox wah, purchased on Craigslist.

9.. CryBaby wah, probably 90's era

10. Boss DSD-3 Digital Sampler/Delay

11. Passive volume pedal, home made from and old wah pedal

12. (green box) Re-housed ProCo BRAT with status LED and "RATs" circuit mods

13. MadBean "WeenerWah". Knob on the side is a gain (Q1 bias) control.

14. (silver box) Home made Fuzz face with passive tone control

(next row)

15. Modded 70's Crybaby. True bypass, (new) Fasel inductor, 5-position rotary capacitor selector

16. Tuner pedal.

17. Fender PT-10 tuner pedal

18. ModTone Tremor tremolo pedal

19. Danelectro Fish'n'Chips EQ pedal

20. Behringer V-tone something or other.

21. SansAmp Bass DI.

22. Behringer V-tone BDI-21

23. DOD Bass Compressor

(bottom row)

24. Homebuilt Red Llama clone (MadBean PCB)

25. Homebuilt '3 knob' Tonebender clone (Tonepad PCB)

26. Homebuilt Silicon Fuzz using SmallBear's 'FurFace' PCB.

27. Homebuilt Fuzz Face, NTE germanium transistors, Tonepad PCB

28. TS7 Tubescreamer, the Tone-Lok version

29. same as #28.

30. FZ7 Fuzz, Tone-Lok version

31. SB7 Bass Synthesizer

Archived