Anybody ever try Caline Pedals?

hellion_213

• Members

Just ordered the Purple Smoke clean boost. Not a whole lot to be found about this one, but most of their stuff sounds pretty killer, at least on YouTube. Haven't been on HC in a while, so I'll let you know what I'm running - BC Rich Beast, EMGs (81/85), 6505, Randall cab - Rocket 50s, Decimator, Sonic Stomp, Whammy, and a Dunlop GCB95, in that order. Thought this would be a cool addition for solo boost. Also, where in the chain would you put it? I'm thinking before the whammy and crybaby, but uncertain. Thanks to those who look and/or respond.

Welcome back. :)

What would you like the boost to do for you - boost / hit your amp harder? Give you a volume boost? If it's a solo / volume boost you're after, I'd recommend putting it at the end of the chain, after the Whammy and GCB95 Crybaby.

On a side note - have you tried running the Whammy after the wah?

• Members

Ran the wah and whammy together after the swap in position - whammy on 'classic, octave/octave. When I used the wah during a solo, I noticed a strange effect to the wah as the whammy processed the crybaby sweep, kind of cool, definitely have to work with it, see what effects can be generated.

Archived