So that pedalboard I built? Finally finished it

Mistersuperfly

• Members

Thanks guys, it's a bit ostentatious I know... but I built it with my hands so I don't feel too weird about it, haha. The looper on the front is laid out like this (reverse it to right -> left for the board)

Input A/B Switch (top right) -> Tuner (bottom right) -> Mono Loops 1-3 -> (nonswitchable Analogman buffer inline) -> Mono Loops 4-12 -> Stereo Loops 13-14 -> Master Kill Switch (defeats loops 10-14 which is all the trails based effects) -> Vertical Left/Right Output Kill Switches -> (more nonswitchable Analogman Buffers) -> Vertical A/B/Y Switches for the right output (used to change/jump channels on my Hiwatt)

I chose not to label them because once you're standing in front of it and you know what they are it's not actually too tough to hit the right switches... the stripe in the middle of the board serves as a reference point and the switches on the outsides don't really get hit all that often.

I wrapped a thin panel in canvas and lacquered it for the back, I think once the wood/copper/canvas get beat up a bit they're going to look even better. Here's the guts

r76l2a.jpg

1ilyk2.jpg

• Members
Do you run stereo effects' date=' or use the two amps for amp switching?[/quote'] The flint and deco are stereo, the deco is an awesome pedal but I don't think if I were running mono it would be worth it... The stereo spreading effect it has is magical while standing in front of the amps but I'm sure standing to either the left or right of my amps you couldn't tell... but it works really well in the studio. And the drive section of the deco would be a badass standalone pedal, it adds so much weight to the low mids in such a warm round way that no other drive pedal I've ever used does.

• Members
Thanks guys, it's a bit ostentatious I know... but I built it with my hands so I don't feel too weird about it, haha. The looper on the front is laid out like this (reverse it to right -> left for the board)

Input A/B Switch (top right) -> Tuner (bottom right) -> Mono Loops 1-3 -> (nonswitchable Analogman buffer inline) -> Mono Loops 4-12 -> Stereo Loops 13-14 -> Master Kill Switch (defeats loops 10-14 which is all the trails based effects) -> Vertical Left/Right Output Kill Switches -> (more nonswitchable Analogman Buffers) -> Vertical A/B/Y Switches for the right output (used to change/jump channels on my Hiwatt)

I chose not to label them because once you're standing in front of it and you know what they are it's not actually too tough to hit the right switches... the stripe in the middle of the board serves as a reference point and the switches on the outsides don't really get hit all that often.

I wrapped a thin panel in canvas and lacquered it for the back, I think once the wood/copper/canvas get beat up a bit they're going to look even better. Here's the guts

1ilyk2.jpg

:eek2: Wow! Just awesome.

Archived