Setup of the day thread

finboy

• Members

I'm cross posting this from another forum, I would love to see this place become a success again, so let's try this out. Phil, kill it if you don't think it's a good idea People from offset will recognize this idea, basically this is a page for gear whores, so why not celebrate by posting pics, clips, etc. of what you are working on/with today. I always love seeing how people evolve their setup day to day, and hear what prompted them to do it. What works, what doesn't, ask questions, ask if people can try combos of gear, etc. the idea ISN'T like your standard board, as there is a thread for that, this one is more like "I'm experimenting with this to see if it can eventually become my setup" Omnichord into a marshall? Cool! Bass through 15 pedals? Great! Looper into delays? Awesome! Example... image_zps909b784a.jpg This setup finally helped me figure out how to use the superego musically, to mimic layered guitar feedback Let's see what you've got

I'm cross posting this from another forum' date=' I would love to see this place become a success again, so let's try this out. Phil, kill it if you don't think it's a good idea People from offset will recognize this idea, basically this is a page for gear whores, so why not celebrate by posting pics, clips, etc. of what you are working on/with today. [/quote']

Kill it? Now why would I do that? :confused2::idk:

I think it's a great idea for a thread. :philthumb:

• Members

Cross posting some old stuff from ilovefuzz that I posted, if you guys want to do clips of your setups and explanations of what's going on, that would be cool too

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...515077967&_rdr Guitar>zvex wah probe>lofi looper>polychorus>Van Amms reverb>re150 space echo>amp To get the really warbled sound in the loop, I shook my foot Side to side over the contact pad of the probe, looped it, made more wobbles out of the chorus on the polychorus after the looper, then ran it through reverb and tape echo to get a big sound

• Members

One more...

It's a miserable day out, decided to try to rip off some stone roses. Squier bass vi>space station>supermoon chrome>fender bronco The space station is there for a bit of higher frequency synth sounds, not sure if it comes through on the vid though image_zps3aa3fa3b.jpg

Archived