What have you bought lately?

homestar_kevin

• Members

Got two new fuzz pedals on the way.

A Sam Ash Fuzzz Boxx reissue

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToRQNbBY9jL75gBNDAmuuS8O5ebvgW_5BZCr87Zm2NeDPD_8XYHQ

and a pigeon effects FY-2

They0.jpg will be the second and third pedals I've purchased this year (been selling mostly, down to bare bones) so I'm superhypermegaultra looking forward to getting my old school dirts on.

• Members

Lets see, I built my own Moserite FuzzRite which I I'm really liking. I used to have an original and an old Moserite amp with that Fuzz built and I think the Box nails those tones.

Picked up a Marshall Blues Breaker 2 in mint condition for $20 with free shipping and its exactly what I was looking for to get some less driven tones.

Then the last one was a Digitec RP150 that looks like it was brand new for $25. I'm very pleased with its sounds plus its got a built in USB interface for recording

• Members

I bought a ModTone tremolo pedal, used from my local GC, but have only played with it a few minutes. My guitar amp doesn't have a tremolo, so I've been wanting a trem pedal for a while. I bought some germanium transistors from AMZ but haven't done anything with them yet, maybe over winter break.

I'm playing bass a lot more so the guitar has taken a back seat.

• Members

fetch?id=31332095&type=full I got this right before Thanksgiving. Stock pic, but it looks just like it. Waiting on some new knobs to give it a little different look. Pretty sweet guitar for the price. The P-90's in it are very quiet too, no complaints at all.

eb271ddd056c661487bb27ef66349197.thumb.jpg.405be3c683763f481d0f304fbcb49ff6.jpg

• Members
Crap' date=' what's the right way to post photos again? It's been too lonig.[/quote']

at the right top corner of the editor there are 3 buttons, the middle button with a big A is the advanced editor toggle, press it and you can find the old add image link button again :)

• Members

at the right top corner of the editor there are 3 buttons, the middle button with a big A is the advanced editor toggle, press it and you can find the old add image link button again :)

Awesome, thanks!

• Members

I have been working on guitars lately a lot more. Like, I know the guy who makes Telenator pickups so I got a set of those and put together a partso-tele deluxe. I also recently scored an original Wide Range Humbucker from the early 70s and I am plotting a second guitar (also probably a tele deluxe) pairing that with an extra quad coil neck pickup that I have had around because it was a little too much for the neck position of my maple jazzcaster. Should be glorious once I figure it out.

Archived