ShootOut.fm - a Site That Lets You Shootout Tons Of Guitar Pedals - In Real Time!

Adam Ben Amitai

• Members

Hi Everyone!

I’ve been working on this thing for quite some time now, and i’m excited to share it with everyone and hear what you think.

ShootOut.fm is a site that lets you easily shootout different guitar pedals. You can choose up to five pedals at a time and then seamlessly switch between them, while the same exact guitar riff is being played through them. it also lets you switch ‘blindly’ between them, so you can really focus on what you hear and not what you ‘think’ you hear .

Heres a short vid that shows how it works.

[YOUTUBE]k2BKwTGeleg[/YOUTUBE]

currently the site features around one hundred pedals in 5 categories - overdrive, delay, reverb, compressor and chorus, and I'll be adding a lot more soon.

We also have a huge microphones category!

Any feedback, requests, comments, questions, cries of disgust and/or indecent proposals are very very welcomed.

Cheers.

• Members

Great site!

First, you have made a huge error in not having a master volume slider or dial on-screen; I nearly soiled myself when the noise just erupted from the speakers. Not good. Strong suggestion to have a play button ('stop' is apparent, but not highlighted enough) and a volume slider next to it.

That said - GREAT JOB!!! What a fun timewaster, and great way to compare effects. I own a number of them, and your site will be very helpful in suggesting ways to set up rigs.

Well done!!!!

• Members
Great site!

First, you have made a huge error in not having a master volume slider or dial on-screen; I nearly soiled myself when the noise just erupted from the speakers. Not good. Strong suggestion to have a play button ('stop' is apparent, but not highlighted enough) and a volume slider next to it.

That said - GREAT JOB!!! What a fun timewaster, and great way to compare effects. I own a number of them, and your site will be very helpful in suggesting ways to set up rigs.

Well done!!!!

Thanks a lot!

i'm super sorry about the loud playback volume. There are a lot of extra features and adjustments on the way.

Having a master volume slider sounds like a very cool idea, so thanks for that.

• Members

doesn't work on my system.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mesa Boogie Road King II

Carvin 2x12 cab

Egnater Rebel 30 Combo

Fender FSR Standard Black

Schecter Hellraiser Black Cherry

Ibanez RG570 Blue

Ibanez AR200 Red Wine

Gretsch G5120 Orange

Hofner Shorty White

Musket > Morley Bad Horsie > DynaComp > FullDrive 2 > BBE Green Screamer > EH POG2 > Ernie Ball Volume > Amp

Loop EFX: Line 6 M9

It's supposed to run on a computer, not on your music gear.

Archived