Haz teh Yoloist been in your Lovers' panty drawers again?

riff ie

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sooooo, I was @ this show & a few evenings later in Fresno, which was an outdoor event @ the college campus Fresno State U. Amphitheater and there was a bomb threat "diddy say bomb" & death threats on Maynard "imagine this", so there are badges everywhere, her & I park and get more well, and I ask one of the individuals of the campus unit what seems to be the fusz out there, just what seems to be the hang? Dude said bomb / & death to Maynard, are the highlights tonite enjoy the holding cell "dude actually said that, heh". Melvins open as the sun is setting & errybody rocks the fuk out, they were supporting Honky, and Alive at the F*ckerclub. There were bears in he air the whole Melvins show making it a lil annoying as they were flying @ about 100' give or take an "...Anyways Tool, light up the knowing w/ sweat as an opener and the goon squads were all in a frenzy just sniffin' all about for sum blood to spill, and the choppers overhead were spotlighting the event in full regalia, which actually enhanced the audio of this event, as there was no mistaking that Tool and FOH turned it up to 11 for us wayward snugglebugs'.

[video=youtube;EThjXUZzqxg]

• Members

Aahhhhh yeah, I'm sure sum of yous' got to see the 1st Lollapalooza "91" I remember some rather vividly vague & darn'it just fukkin' strange occurrences during the festivities, for instance @ stage 2 while rockin' out w/ Othello's Revenge playing I was smelling some cocaine and doin' whip-it rips w/ this dude who was informing me about this thing called the internet & how soon "a few years from now" everybody will be able to turn on a computer and offer there conversation to anybody w/ a will to indulge. And I was like yeah I've read a lil about darpa & intra so I get the gist, zombie robots relaying zombie romanticism's, cool. But check this out I've been eating these freshly dried shooms from the Santa Cruz Mountains for years and have accomplished this very same relay of data w/ out consuming any electricity from the grids reserve.

[video=youtube;p6ymo8DGKoM]

Archived