My end of searching of Pickup Booster Pedal...

gravien

• Members

Just wanna show up, :D am using Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster for long time... it really good but am not really happy... and last month i talk to my friend, he is engineer , and do small chat with him... at 1st i just wanna joking with him, i show him my pickup booster and tell him "if you really good in electronics, can you help me to build this thing but using tube to amplified the sound and put extra Db on it".. he laughing and tell me sure he can... he takes my PU booster pedal for some week and today he show me this.... Maaaan i sell my real Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster now.. for penny only... damn this not cheap clone but he rebuild it and put tube as main aplification.... the tube sound really awesome... you cannot find this thing in the market.. loooolll...

86c998a56e6eaec98fb4f3eea8c51822.thumb.jpg.5c7edb3dd74010660adb0b1cf7684af6.jpg

bb145d7d5a1efe26eb0c119ccce71dea.thumb.jpg.1ba61da68a651ae935b73be356279184.jpg

• Members
That looks pretty cool. :)

yeah Phill... it was big surprise for me... my friend got no joke on my challenge...i was think it was just ordinary clone and he just added tube as accessories... but when i replace the tube it got different character output...

Archived