FOR TRADE: ISP Decimator, MXR Stereo Chorus or TC Electronic Ditto Looper for your???

Cougher

• Members

I just don't use these guys any more.... looking to trade one, two, or all of them for a pedal(s) of like value. They are ALL in LIKE NEW condition, and I purchased them all new within the past 2 years.

New Values (what I paid):

ISP Decimator: $135+tax

MXR Stereo Chorus: $169+tax

TC Electronic Ditto Looper: $99+tax

Pedals I'm really interested in:

Boss DD3, Rotovibe, Small Clone, Fulltone Clyde, Anything by MXR or EHX, any boutique pedals... anything effects wise. Send me whatcha got! I'm open to everything. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

• Members

I have a sweater vest, personally vomited on by the Oft Knight of Zyante while disco dancing to the Hustle...I'll take the MXR, & to sweeten the deal you send 11teen dollars in 2 dollar bills to the address I'm P.M.ing momentarily. Pleasure doin' the busy-ness w/ ya.

• Members

It says cheap under $50... nothing I have is under $50. Thanks for the offer on the vest, however I'd be more interested in the drugs you are taking? :cool12:

yeauh, we'll discuss enhancement of existence soon enough, let's just relay to you that the sweater also "cures' " upper torso less the arms "obviously it's a vest dude" itches "YES literally" so perhaps I can also offer in the form of a retort about the "DRUGS" reference, all I'm gonna say about that is I've heard harvest cometh soon that Samhain is upon us always yet soon the day approaches just the same, paradoxical informants' are knot your caper, OH, & the MAD SEASON is as it should & will always bee. I should have mentioned that if you listen to this:

~~https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrC1A4UlAHo

goodlookin' ashx-tiain...

~~https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTOSsHpwcjQ~

Archived