how to adjust the sweep range of your wah pedal with a screwdriver..

strings4v

• Members
Can you go into more detail about removing the bottom plate?

bottom plate? you just unscrew the 4 screws that holds the bottom plate to get into the gut of the pedal. Usually there are rubber feet so you can just turn them with your hands.

If you meant getting rid of rubber feet on the top part of the pedal in order to make on-off easy, there is a video in my channel called "The easiest dunlop crybaby wah mod"

basically detaching those rubber feet off so you can easily hit the switch.

• Members
bottom plate? you just unscrew the 4 screws that holds the bottom plate to get into the gut of the pedal. Usually there are rubber feet so you can just turn them with your hands. If you meant getting rid of rubber feet on the top part of the pedal in order to make on-off easy' date=' there is a video in my channel called "The easiest dunlop crybaby wah mod" basically detaching those rubber feet off so you can easily hit the switch. [/quote'] Wait, slow down. What type of screw driver?

Nothing new here at all. Welcome to 45 years ago' date=' I always left 1 rubber pad under the treadle instead of removing both. (until it evenually fell off from being drug around from gig to gig) and if you needed a preamp tube you could rob it out of your parents TV :cool:[/quote']

Sure it's old news to many of us, but for someone who's unfamiliar with wahs or new to effects, it's still useful and helpful information. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived