Musicomlab EFX MKIII+ User.... Help!

kidofthecorn

• Members

So... I had this gig in a very "under" place which was very humid because it was rainy and stuff.... anyhow.... all of a sudden my EFXMKIII+ starts to freeze on me, behaving weirdly and ultimately not responding almost at all.... I thought it was a momentary thing, but later back home I start rearranging my pedalboard and lost almost all control to de switcher.

It behaves exactly as in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbczgv6QHhI which is not mine BTW so I think there could be someone else having this problem and, hopefully, solved it somehow. I have sent an email to Musicomlab and my local dealer, none yet answered.

Hope you guys could help. I will post the exact same thing in TGP just in case no one see this here... ahem!

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

• Members

OK... just in case anybody else has a similar problem... and since no one has responded to this post... I contacted the builder and told me that the most probable problem is a switch failure. Since they are from South Korea, I asked them to send me the parts and I would do the soldering... Will update when anything new happen.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived