Why is my pedal quieter than normal?

peudent

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

[video=youtube;NhVJ-jEVW-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhVJ-jEVW-w

Sooooo, Uknow...I remember being & becoming @ this show 6-17-86 w/ my lover, "it was her second concert ever" the week before I had taken her to see Van Halen also @ the 6-11-86 Cow Palace and she was showing more interest in the rock n roll so wtf Ozzy / Metallica next week same place same time and she was all, I do...So they "Metallica" open the show w/ Battery and Her & I are near the FOH board where the dancer / caveman used to kick it "remember that guy, well you will if you went to a rock show anytime during the 80's @ the Cow Palace you know the score, anyways" the crowd is doing "one" of the strangest things I've ever seen @ a multi-thousand + show, it appears from my view that there are fights breaking out all through out the hive not your typical mosh pit jumping off for a quick riff then back to headbanging this looks more like peoples trying get away from away "nawhmean" and the song ends "abruptly", and the MC comes running out to announce that there is someone in the audience slashing ppls', beware! And then Master of Puppets begins w/ out a hitch.

She my lover @ the time says' did he say there's laughter in the audience and wtf does this mean please explain, and I says' nope dude said "slasher" ya know like Freddy Krueger and she gets that wtf have you got me involved in look, naturally, and just klings to me as if I could some how fend off 13,000 Metallica fans in San Francisco's Cow Palace for the first go round of the Master of Puppets tour "also seen the show in Candlestick Park 364 day after this, here in, that's a story for another story though, so" and dude come lumbering w/ a bit of a trot about the lumbering he's doing bloody a hell out of the pit and ppl's are just battering his back side "skull / back / ass / thighs" and he goes down for the count about twenty paces or so from us and they're obliging his attempted murder w/ what else attempted murder and I'm just pissed cause Metallica is just killing it on stage w/ the Bay Area debut of MoP, feel me, she's screaming about murder, many others are screaming about murder and others' even still are attempting it a few feet away while I'm rocking the FUKK out, well it ends' as you'd expect finally enough of us start battering the batterers' of the slasher and the badges show up and start asking ?'s that's when I take her into the pit and assure her all's well and good "now" in this corner of the world much better than ppls' talking about murder or attempted anyways' "I heard dude lived idk, didn't look to be alive when I last glanced,"...

Moral to the "true" story, check yo battery son...

• Members

~Fook, dude pulled a Houdini, just like the slasher after battery...Remind me too, to tell ya'll about the time I was just rocking out w/ god, Metallica, and everybody else at Shoreline Amphitheater and this chick said she had seen me from afar rockin' out by my lonesome and w/ ya'll and swore she saw me levitating and auric euphoria about me, so she asked me to take off my flannel so she could wrap it about her waist and have a reverse cow-gal ride on the grassy knoll & what a feller gonna do... It get's better, I'm gonna grab a beer and see if she's cool w/ me sharing this lil antidote about anecdotes...

• Members

Just kidding I never caught her name so obviously I could not ask about permission "you know like those cats' over @ TGP, who end sentences w/ well the wife approved, I mean I love wife's too never been married but what do I know, just sayin', it's not as if we were exposing flesh to the child like abound it was rather, "one" of the most pleasant moments in Metallica concerts I've indulged which I would right fourthly express prolly 2 dozen times' any ways this iirc was during the Black Album tour, which I must have seen 3 maybe 5 times, and it began w/ nothing else matters and ended during an encore of battery or stone cold crazy, iirc... Anyways, ja feel that since forever and...

• Members

Yes mam. we are currently experiencing...

~~_"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

• Members

Oh, well allow me to retort... ~~NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Archived