Dude said I don't care, & I says' so do I...

riff ie

• Members

yeah ah, ya-c, what you do is, take your standard issue or what have you and insert it into the planetary citizen transport then feed it with a healthy pair of peace keepers and teach it not to play with matches, & step back it's thoughts may include fruition, coming to some chaos near you soon stay tuned...

• Members

~~id est (i.e.) that is "That is (to say)" in the sense of "that means" and "which means", or "in other words", or sometimes "in this case", depending on the context; may be followed by a comma, or not, depending on style (American English and British English respectively).[1] It is sometimes wrongly used to mean "for example" (for which the correct abbreviation is e.g.). There should be a period (.) after both letters, since it is an abbreviation of two words.[2]

• Members

I may be upset about the nonlocal effects of solar flares on baby birds, but check this...

LYRICS:

TO YOUR COWARDICE FIGHT I BRING IRON-WILLED RESISTANCE. SPITE-CRAFTED KNIVES YOU THROW FROM A DISTANCE CAN'T TEST THIS UNBROKEN PERSISTENCE REVENGE ON YOU FUELS MY ****************ING EXISTENCE.

NO CHAIN REACTION OF DISSATISFACTION

EVERY WORD IS FOLLOWED WITH DIRECT ACTION

WHEN YOU'RE IN MY SIGHT NO DISTRACTION TO RID THE WORLD OF YOU, AN HONOURABLE EXTRACTION

HOSTILITY DETONATES IN MY MIND, NO PITY FOR THOSE WHO WALK THE DECEITFUL LINE, YOU CAN RUN, BUT CAN'T HIDE I AM JUDICIARY TO YOUR LIMIT OF TIME

[video=youtube;eUma1hNk-kM]

Archived