:(

CannedHeat

• Members

From Zach:

"

This is Zachary Vex of ZVEX Effects with an EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT. My friend and employee Andrew (Andy) Richardson went missing after 9:30AM on Labor Day Monday. He last spoke with is wife at 9AM and intended to stop in at ZVEX Effects to catch up on work and then meet his wife in the afternoon. His phone started going directly to voicemail during the day and he has not been heard from since. Andy is 36, 160 lbs, has medium/short curly brown hair with reddish stubble when he has a beard, which has been shaved lately. His eyes are blue and he is lanky and walks with a bounce. He drives a 2013 Silver Kia Soul and we should have a license plate by Tuesday morning. Check back for any edits. Andy was headed from NE Minneapolis near 2nd St and Lowry toward Highway 100 and Highway 7 between 9AM and 9:30AM on Labor Day Monday. If you have any information to share DO NOT HESITATE to contact the Minneapolis Police, who will be treating this as a missing person case as of 9:30AM on Tuesday September 2nd. We have canvassed hospitals and the usual places where people turn up when missing and so far, nothing.

Andy has a wonderful wife and a beautiful 3 year old boy who miss him terribly. All of us at ZVEX Effects are extremely worried about his disappearance which is completely unlike him. Andy is exceedingly reliable, making this situation all the more awful. Please help if you know anything! Every moment counts! Minneapolis Police tip line (anonymous) is 612-692-TIPS (8477)."

• Members

OK, this is from Zachary Vex FB :

"I lost a friend and combatant tonight, but it wasn't tonight. I lost a soulmate madness hexagonal trademark delight, a twisted merry weather torhorrornadal mixup backsplash crazy ass southern-not territorial whisp of glory be, a man of endless conscience, a man of infinite reckless happiness. A true and pure man of heart and lunchtime fate. A man of love is dead tonight. Ne'er shall an early morning knock to rock come, ne'er shall the same rock imposition be.

Now. This is a man that shall be. Such deep youth protected by the soft young future of life. To protect you from the blow. Rock on, woman and young manchild. We won't be far."

• Members

I've been checking in on this {censored}ty situation from a thread on that other site. The indications (although I haven't read or seen any solid facts) are that Andrew took his own life. I didn't know him, but we exchanged emails several times over the last few weeks about a custom order I placed. I got a really good vibe from him through the emails, but sometimes even the people closest to those who suffer from some demon can't see the signs. I know this, unfortunately, from cold, hard experience. Time does heal though. I hope the suffering of those he left behind fades quickly.

Archived