Effects on drums: it's what I do.

coloringpad

• Members

My partner in crime plays a Roland Handsonic and effects. I play effects and process him. Together we make æther generator. I love playing in this duo. I have been posting videos for thirteen days straight (with many more coming.) They are remarkably unviewed. Just wanted to share with the forum for completely selfish reasons. Hope you like it. Here's the youtube playlist:

Anyway, I love effects.

• Members

You know what's weird, having just watched "actually am still listening to" breaking clouds. I'm reminded of when I used to have a diet more rich in psilocybin's and think to self It would have been nice to have had the internet back when as your videos seem to be reflective of what my mind's eye would experience quiet often, the music is a bonus sound track just the same.:rastaphil:sm-lava...

• Members

Anything to enhance your trip, brother. I promise not to wave glowsticks in your face and stare into your eyes gleefully as if I had some sort of.mind control powers over you. Not that I speak from the receiving end of that exact type of experience(d)?

Archived