how many more times?

riff ie

• Members

~~Brain waves[edit]

Main article: Electroencephalography

Frequency range

Name

Usually associated with:

> 40 Hz Gamma waves Higher mental activity, including perception, problem solving, fear, and consciousness

13–39 Hz Beta waves Active, busy or anxious thinking and active concentration, arousal, cognition, and or paranoia

7–13 Hz Alpha waves Relaxation (while awake), pre-sleep and pre-wake drowsiness, REM sleep, Dreams

8–12 Hz Mu waves Mu rhythm, Sensorimotor rhythm

4–7 Hz Theta waves Deep meditation/relaxation, NREM sleep

< 4 Hz Delta waves Deep dreamless sleep, loss of body awareness

(The precise boundaries between ranges vary among definitions, and there is no universally accepted standard.)

• Members
the #1 riff

Yeah dig, what's w/ all the hash tagging going down lately here in the U.S., seems every time I check out some world news there's the option to #tada.com. Did I miss something again. is this some fraternal / clandestine code for join us? Oh, and by the by PKTrono this is not directed @ you. Just that the # triggered this thought and viola, and back @ ya dawg...

• Members

Yeah dig, what's w/ all the hash tagging going down lately here in the U.S., seems every time I check out some world news there's the option to #tada..com. Did I miss something again. is this some fraternal / clandestine code for join us? Oh, and by the by PKTrono this is not directed @ you. Just that the # trigger this though and viola, and back @ ya dawg...

I mean for seriouses', I was activating a new phone not long ago and one of the random questions "whatever it was, something like do you plan on coughing while using this device or something of non validity to my being" and it had answers in the form of A. da da B. la la C. press # # to make the secret go away, and D. ha ha, so I kept pressing # # option C. and it kept say that is not an option, so anyways I went w/ D. ha ha as the joke was obviously on me. Once the phone was activated I immediately googled, WTF w/ # # to make the secret go away and there were some typical url responses and what not, but no disappearing secrets that I could make heads or tale of so then I googled # # don't make the secret go away and there was just the one url, and it was www. there is no secret . com, so now I'm all like having secret dreams about no secrets...

P.S.

I was rooted on bong rips of purple monkey balls whilst activating the secret so that was worth the price of admission, dig...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived