Korg Nu-vibe?

goodhonk

• Members
Yeauh' date=' I imagine that gets the freak off the leash... add exp. PEDAL, & fahgettaboutittt...[/quote']

I have had a number of Vibes over the years and the speed pedal is totally Meh to me, I had to have one on my Shin-Ei, but I moved the On/Off (Cancel) to a footswitch on the main box...rocking the treadle forward to turn it On and then getting to the correct speed sucked in a live situation

• Members

I kinda jumped the gun on PEDALs as I was wishing that the B9 could go there too, just the same I can hardly fathom the groove your layin' down with that set-up. I've experimented with a third hand hooked onto the Deja Vibe and can dig it, but I know what you mean about being able to park the treadle just so w/ all the live element infused into the groove...

• Members
I kinda jumped the gun on PEDALs as I was wishing that the B9 could go there too' date=' just the same I can hardly fathom the groove your layin' down with that set-up. I've experimented with a third hand hooked onto the Deja Vibe and can dig it, but I know what you mean about being able to park the treadle just so w/ all the live element infused into the groove...[/quote']

Yeah the Vibe sets the tempo to the song, you play to it, it doesn't play to you.

Archived