Do you think Peter Griffin rips on guitar?

• Members

[video=youtube;DzvfBTlwG_Q]

I only got 1:40 in and had to share.

Was thinking about getting a classic vibe strat to start off my mid-life crisis but I think this guy might have changed my mind.

Ever watch gear videos on youtube and come across a gem like this?

Not sure if I should try watching the whole thing.

Feel free to post funny or awesome or not gear videos in here!

• Members

I'm thankful you enjoy it...the lyrics to that were written while I was incarcerated and are the amalgam of many conversations over several months, betix hands of double deck pinochle with some cats" ie; an Knights Templar iirc a Select Master, he was my partner during those exchanges, then there was the Thelemist / again memory here is a little vague as this was several years ago, VIII° O.T.O., and the Buddhist biker, the latter two being our opponents, and myself the non affiliate / earthling-audible" whom have an extensive knowledge of the histories of history as discussed through esoteric examination. Particularly how existentialism is so adversely affected "pedal nope" by the multitude of religions over the eons...Needless to say the conversations become epic in proportion considering the onlookers w/ a bit o opinion to offer also...

• Members

P.S., the swirl on the cowboy chords was a Fulltone Choralflnage, and amplified by the jam box, heh. I'm feeling more & more passionate about getting some of the latest musings recorded, as my hands are becoming more forgiving of the pains of circumstance..

• Members

Yeah man, I used to break off the wind mill back in the 80's. "pre Newsted to my knowledge although I did see Flotsam and Jetsam {Monterey Music Hall iirc w/ Exciter, sadly I spent more time across the street "in the graveyard" smoking of the noble weed} around the same time so maybe not, I know it wasn't a conscious gesture to preform self whiplash though"

Archived