It's finally happened! [my band has made an album]

Jan Deal

• Members

I know that there are a few people on here who have been positive about the band I am in - Seas, Starry - so I thought I would share the exciting news (to me at least) that our album will be available to download or buy ON VINYL from Sunday 6th July.

There is a release show, but you guys are mostly not going to make that, not being in Scotland!

It's been a super exciting experience getting all of this organised and then to have three massive boxes full of records turn up. The artwork is amazing, put together by Lyn Ralph, who plays in an amazing band called his name is codeine. Check them out if you like The Black Angels, Brian Jonestown Massacre etc...

Anyway, notice any similarity?

IMG_3077_zps53070dc2.jpg

IMG_3078_zps96aea574.jpg

I will post links to the album once it's online. I'm so delighted!

• Members

The album is now available!

If you go to http://seasstarry.bandcamp.com/ you are able to stream the album and download for only £4.

If you would like a physical copy of the album, head across to http://seasstarry.bigcartel.com/ and you can purchase the album for £7. The album also comes with a download code.

We hope that people enjoy the album, so please let us know what you think!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I enjoy the recordings, but found the YT vids wanting. The writing is good enough that I'd like to encourage you, in the most sincerely nice way possible, to tighten up as a live act. The dreadful truth about psychedelia is that you have to be able to play tightly before the loose stuff sounds good.

• Members

Hey guys, thanks for listening. We all really appreciate it and hope you are enjoying the music. :)

Danhedonia, thank you for the constructive criticism, I'd like to hide a little bit behind where the camera was placed and what the microphone on it picked up, but we are striving to be a tighter band. Especially with two drummers currently, as it can quite easily become rather sloppy.

Archived