So, where go?

joeyowen

• Members

Hope this doesn't come across as another whine thread... but I'm curious.

What other pedal forums (TGP aside) are out there for me to check out? Would love this place to be busy again but we'll see eh! Really missing talking pedals 20 times an hour

In other news, here is my current setup :D

fetch?id=31190541&type=large

• Members

would love too!

Parker P44, one of the best guitars I have ever owned, sold it a few years ago when skint, and my Fiancee tracked it back for me and made santa return it! Humbuckers w/coil tap. Piezo bridge. Great whammy bridge, it really plays great. I have a 80s Gibson LP and American 50th anni strat and this generally gets more playing time! (Parker advert over...)

Board is the Boss FV500h, solid as a rock volume pedal with tuner out to the TU3, again solid as a rock

Modded Whammy WH4, changed to true bypass and an additional momentary switch added next to the rocker (a member did instructions here a couple of years back)

Digitech bad monkey which is currently in place of my TS808 which is buzzing for some reason, need to get that fixed!

Emma Reezafratzitz one of the first pedals I got after looking here, really drives well. The two drives combine really nicely for the extra push too!

Digitech TimeBender which I have said forever, completely owns. I'll never know why more people don't own this pedal, great digi delay, nice tape delay, and more fun pitch settings than you can shake a stick at, all for a third of a pitchfactor price...

Vox Ac30 CC, I generally go on music binges, from J.E.W, Muse, to John Mayer, The Killers, Biffy and I could go on... I needed an amp that could work for all of them and this seemed the best bet! I thought it would be a jack of all trades, master on non, but this thing really holds itself well.

I invite anyone else to post a pic and their reasons for using, it's a much more fun read than specs ;)

• Members
It's picking back up. Slower than I'd like but we'll see in a few more months.

yeah, we had a handful of regulars left here and now it's about double

but overall, the trend is still downhill

harmonycentral.com_uv_460.png

• Members

Bieke, I don't know where the heck you find stuff like that, lol. The graph is probably correct, but we have to ask, how do we get more unique visitors?

1. Google searches that point to HC

How do we get more google search hits?

1. Posting about specific and relevant gear

How do we post about specific gear?

1. By replying to Joey.

Joey, that's a pretty cool setup. You made me curious to try one of those DigiTech TimeBenders. I'll bet that Parker plays better than any guitar I've ever owned, but it's hideous. (sorry)

Also, pedal.

Also, KLON

Also, LeBron James FIFA world cup michael jackson alaska earthquake global warming big brother teen wolf godzilla

Wik

Also Wik

Also Also Wik

• Members

Joey, that's a pretty cool setup. You made me curious to try one of those DigiTech TimeBenders. I'll bet that Parker plays better than any guitar I've ever owned, but it's hideous. (sorry)

HA, yep it is odd, and digs into your ribs when sat down which sucks, buttt for £350, no complaints from me :D

Suarez Fifa World Cup Ban Google Sport Kanye West North Korea War

Archived