X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday afternoon gents!

Time to knock more than a few back while grilling up some tri tip and vegetables. Then do some strumming with the acoustyle out on the deck whilst scowling at the tourists that 'mountain bike' my paved neighborhood.

That solstice just does something, you can feel the change.

FEEL YOU LOUD & CLEAR, just picked up the strat for the first time in about 6-7 mounths, put on I'm Ready by Muddy Waters, & have'in @ it. I gots' chipotle ribs thawed, w/ a side of chille con carne, cob corn, and fruit salad... Good time!
    Last edited by riff ie; 06-22-2014, 05:44 PM. Reason: You are music...
    changes come w/ the whether...

Comment

Just tried that Tennessee honey bourbon. Delightful. Ive been grilling all week. Potatoes and asparagus plus some fatty cut of meat I cant think of. Also tequila. Watching the main road in hickville that we live on. Plus all manner of sketch going into the liquor store that is conveniently 30 yards from my door. Also rummy and poker between 'coustics
      fapadelic

Comment

You must live in California.
        Love,
        Matthew

✌ ♥☺

Comment

Strumming a cats belly, sipping a fake old fashioned. Me and the cat are both filled with beef. Salad days.

Comment

Playing scrabble

Comment

Burying a dead hooker.
              <div class="signaturecontainer">WARNING: TC Electronics Pedals Are NOT REPAIRABLE. Instead of fixing my switch they wanted to charge me $72 plus shipping on a $99 pedal to replace all electronics, when only the switch was defective. This is their blanket repair policy on ALL repairs. They have no replacement switches. The switch is on the board so substituting a different switch can't work. Do not buy pedals from companies that cannot repair their own switches.</div>

Comment

Yeah, I'm dead & bloated, what's the going rate?

Comment

Tallow won't even touch this beatin' whores'...
                  Last edited by riff ie; 06-22-2014, 11:20 PM. Reason: Your all levitating whether your aware of it...

Comment

I will bury you for your guitars. Whatcha got?
                    <div class="signaturecontainer">WARNING: TC Electronics Pedals Are NOT REPAIRABLE. Instead of fixing my switch they wanted to charge me $72 plus shipping on a $99 pedal to replace all electronics, when only the switch was defective. This is their blanket repair policy on ALL repairs. They have no replacement switches. The switch is on the board so substituting a different switch can't work. Do not buy pedals from companies that cannot repair their own switches.</div>

Comment

Originally posted by Player99 View Post
                      Burying a dead hooker.
                      Sure hope you're talkin' about headers.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Monday morning gents. I have spicy butt, a pounding headache and a sandpaper tongue. Worth it.

Comment

I betcha player99 had a similar morning.

Comment

Working...
                          X