Collapse
No announcement yet.

For old time's sake...i thought i'd come here and boast about a new purchase

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For old time's sake...i thought i'd come here and boast about a new purchase

Like a TRUE high ****************in rollah. 1966 jazzmaster in Olympic white matching headstock. all the case candy, even an old set of fender strings.

and thus--my wall-o-jazzmasters is complete:
    LtoR: '66 Oly, '69CAR, '65 SB, '66 Sonic blue, '65 CAR, '62 SB, AVRI OTM w/ spitfire tort

MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

I wish u were my dad
    Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

Sweet. I still have same strap as in photo from 1966 also. Seems you like that model somewhat....
      I was kicked out of music class for passing notes...
      Tuned out, turned in and dropped off

Comment

Take out the garbage Bob.

Nice score.

Comment

congorts bob

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Cool. And for old times sake, I will come here and thank you preserving these fine instruments in your basement, so someday someone who can really play guitar might actually get to play them.

This MH -2 does not face the person in search of a beautiful thing such as the new article.
            A lamp goes on and off at the time of on and off.
            It works perfectly as much as it is surprised to be an old model.
            As for the thing 30 years ago, it can't think of it.
            -stagecostumejpsantabo, ebay scribe

good deals w/ Cadd99, jmgruber, onerailunder, bass_econo, hangwire, TweedBassman, letsgocoyote, bhmcc, pepperduck, Jumbo Fuzz

Comment

hiwatt "more money than god" bob strikes again.

how much do you want for those old strings, vintage strings is the only market that hasn't been tapped yet.
              {O,O}
              (__(\
              " "

Comment

Big spender for thin and plinky. 5.5'd

Comment

Nice collection, and the new addition is a beaut. Say, is that an Ocean Turquoise Jazzy you've got there with the tort guard? I've always wanted to add a tort guard on my Jazzmaster, but never got around to doing it.

Comment

Time to get a bigger wall Bob... just sayin'

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

That's very nice, Bob! My fav color scheme on a jazzy.
                      —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

...and I thought I had an obsession issue.

Looks nice.

:thum:
                        Blind Doc Jones' Pickles....Cures What Ails Ya

Comment

gorgeous!!!!!

Comment

Dude said plinky...
                            changes come w/ the whether...

Comment

Working...
                            X