Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DigiTech re-releases the original DOD 440 Envelope Filter

Looks like DigiTech is going Radiohead on us...

http://www.harmonycentral.com/news/31179921

The DOD Envelope Filter will be available in June 2014 at a suggested retail price of $149.95.
    Last edited by Phil O'Keefe; 06-11-2014, 10:07 PM.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Good news! Glad they finally got around to this. Price seems a little high though. I wonder what the street price will be?
    This MH -2 does not face the person in search of a beautiful thing such as the new article.
    A lamp goes on and off at the time of on and off.
    It works perfectly as much as it is surprised to be an old model.
    As for the thing 30 years ago, it can't think of it.
    -stagecostumejpsantabo, ebay scribe

good deals w/ Cadd99, jmgruber, onerailunder, bass_econo, hangwire, TweedBassman, letsgocoyote, bhmcc, pepperduck, Jumbo Fuzz

Comment

digirep said $99 street. looks good!

Comment

Cool. I figured it had to be cheaper than Malekko's boutique version. It isn't by much (I'd prefer to see something more in the $70-$80 range, like the ehx nano stuff) but I'm glad they finally got this out there.
        This MH -2 does not face the person in search of a beautiful thing such as the new article.
        A lamp goes on and off at the time of on and off.
        It works perfectly as much as it is surprised to be an old model.
        As for the thing 30 years ago, it can't think of it.
        -stagecostumejpsantabo, ebay scribe

good deals w/ Cadd99, jmgruber, onerailunder, bass_econo, hangwire, TweedBassman, letsgocoyote, bhmcc, pepperduck, Jumbo Fuzz

Comment

wait a week or two after the release, you ought to be able to scoop up a used one at tgp.

Comment

Then Donnerdeals will have a knock off for $20.
            WARNING: TC Electronics Pedals Are NOT REPAIRABLE. Instead of fixing my switch they wanted to charge me $72 plus shipping on a $99 pedal to replace all electronics, when only the switch was defective. This is their blanket repair policy on ALL repairs. They have no replacement switches. The switch is on the board so substituting a different switch can't work. Do not buy pedals from companies that cannot repair their own switches.

Comment

Working...
            X