New EHX Organ Pedal

• Members

Hi GuitarSlim101, My name is Paulo. I work in a brazilian start-up company called MOD (Musical Operating Devices).

We developed a digital pedalboard that brings complete freedom to the musicians.

We are preparing an Audio to MIDI plug-in. The MOD will detect your tone and changed it to MIDI signal, so you can play guitar sounding like a Farfisa.

I't will be ready in a couple of months!

We intend to launch our second product through crowd funding at Kickstarter.com.

The Kickstarter campaign starts in a couple of weeks.

Learn more about MOD at: portalmod.com

Best wishes!

• Members
Hi GuitarSlim101, My name is Paulo. I work in a brazilian start-up company called MOD (Musical Operating Devices).

We developed a digital pedalboard that brings complete freedom to the musicians.

We are preparing an Audio to MIDI plug-in. The MOD will detect your tone and changed it to MIDI signal, so you can play guitar sounding like a Farfisa.

We intend to launch our second product through crowd funding at Kickstarter.com.

Best wishes!

Kickstart this: $99 at Guitar Center NOW! This one of many available...

• Members

Wait let me get this straight. There is a product on shelves right now? That product is demoed extensively? The price is reasonable? The dude that posted the demo is a user and not a shill? The result was a cold sale?

Guys I think I just figured something out.

• Members
There are other midi converters similar...

Well I hope you posted one of the better ones in that price range! I never knew something like that existed, and I had a few (8.........teen) beers in me. My drunken curiosity made me hit the button without research. :facepalm:

• Members

Pretty sure they've been down this road before.

Seriously, thoiugh; what's the fascination with cheezy organ sounds? How about awesome guitar sounds instead?

• Members

Hello Player99 and Cryptosonic and everyone.

We are a start-up company called MOD (Musical Operating Devices).We are in Brazil, but we opened an american company to operate from the state right after the Kickstarter campaign. WE presented our product in France and Germany already. The product has patents all over the world and it is really something revolutionary in the way you can connect, use and install crazy effects from a huge developers community, just like an app store.

We released our first product MOD Quadra here and it's now SOLD OUT!

Our next product, the MOD Duo, will be released through crowd funding on mid june!

Check our website to understand the whole concept and the whole idea.

portalmod.com

It's not just a digital pedalboard! you can install, connect them anyway you want, share with other users, right back to the developers with feedback.

Hope you like it! Anyother question, please let me know.

paulo@portalmod.com

Regards

Best wishes!

Paulo, this is considered spam, and if it continues, your account will be banned.

We welcome you here, and you're allowed to join in the discussions, but starting threads about your own products is not allowed, nor is talking trash about competitors. It's also not okay to go into threads about other companies and products and promote your products.

If someone asks a question about your products, you're welcome to discuss it with them, but otherwise, please respect our rules and refrain from spamming the forum.

Archived