Collapse
No announcement yet.

New EHX Organ Pedal

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, is this anything like a "console"?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by paulochapolin View Post
      Hi GuitarSlim101, My name is Paulo. I work in a brazilian start-up company called MOD (Musical Operating Devices).
      We developed a digital pedalboard that brings complete freedom to the musicians.

We are preparing an Audio to MIDI plug-in. The MOD will detect your tone and changed it to MIDI signal, so you can play guitar sounding like a Farfisa.

I't will be ready in a couple of months!

We intend to launch our second product through crowd funding at Kickstarter.com.
      The Kickstarter campaign starts in a couple of weeks.

Learn more about MOD at: portalmod.com

Best wishes!
      Kickstart this: $99 at Guitar Center NOW! This one of many available...

Hey

Comment

^^^Thanks for posting that. Pretty cool. Just ordered one.
        Good deals with: Primo, Hecticone, Bluehuricane (X2), TomCray, Used666, Dettlebach, Tolling_Bells, Cleverbastid, machine gunner, shooto, 2deaconblues, Easyliver, Maxisnotdead, brokenarrow5, Drasp, Viper Jazz, the.bjorndahl, dkhp124

Comment

Wait let me get this straight. There is a product on shelves right now? That product is demoed extensively? The price is reasonable? The dude that posted the demo is a user and not a shill? The result was a cold sale?

Guys I think I just figured something out.

Comment

There are other midi converters similar...
            Hey

Comment

Originally posted by Player99 View Post
              There are other midi converters similar...

Well I hope you posted one of the better ones in that price range! I never knew something like that existed, and I had a few (8.........teen) beers in me. My drunken curiosity made me hit the button without research.
              Good deals with: Primo, Hecticone, Bluehuricane (X2), TomCray, Used666, Dettlebach, Tolling_Bells, Cleverbastid, machine gunner, shooto, 2deaconblues, Easyliver, Maxisnotdead, brokenarrow5, Drasp, Viper Jazz, the.bjorndahl, dkhp124

Comment

Pretty sure they've been down this road before.

Seriously, thoiugh; what's the fascination with cheezy organ sounds? How about awesome guitar sounds instead?

youtube
                soundclick

Deals: Tron Murphy, hangwire, renula, AimmarCair, Urinate Forever, ck3

Comment

Hello Player99 and Cryptosonic and everyone.
                  We are a start-up company called MOD (Musical Operating Devices).We are in Brazil, but we opened an american company to operate from the state right after the Kickstarter campaign. WE presented our product in France and Germany already. The product has patents all over the world and it is really something revolutionary in the way you can connect, use and install crazy effects from a huge developers community, just like an app store.
                  We released our first product MOD Quadra here and it's now SOLD OUT!
                  Our next product, the MOD Duo, will be released through crowd funding on mid june!
                  Check our website to understand the whole concept and the whole idea.

portalmod.com

It's not just a digital pedalboard! you can install, connect them anyway you want, share with other users, right back to the developers with feedback.
                  Hope you like it! Anyother question, please let me know.
                  paulo@portalmod.com

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by paulochapolin View Post
                    Hi GuitarSlim101, My name is Paulo. I work in a brazilian start-up company called MOD (Musical Operating Devices).
                    We developed a digital pedalboard that brings complete freedom to the musicians.

We are preparing an Audio to MIDI plug-in. The MOD will detect your tone and changed it to MIDI signal, so you can play guitar sounding like a Farfisa.

I't will be ready in a couple of months!

We intend to launch our second product through crowd funding at Kickstarter.com.
                    The Kickstarter campaign starts in a couple of weeks.

Learn more about MOD at: portalmod.com

Best wishes!
                    Paulo, this is considered spam, and if it continues, your account will be banned.

We welcome you here, and you're allowed to join in the discussions, but starting threads about your own products is not allowed, nor is talking trash about competitors. It's also not okay to go into threads about other companies and products and promote your products.

If someone asks a question about your products, you're welcome to discuss it with them, but otherwise, please respect our rules and refrain from spamming the forum.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Phil I watched Paulo's video and his stuff seems pretty advanced if you are into that sort of thing.

Wold you mind if I start a thread to let him try to learn us about his stuff?
                      Hey

Comment

Originally posted by Player99 View Post
                        Phil I watched Paulo's video and his stuff seems pretty advanced if you are into that sort of thing.

Wold you mind if I start a thread to let him try to learn us about his stuff?
                        Not at all - you don't work there, so you starting a thread about their products is completely fine, and Paulo can feel free to participate in the discussion and answer your questions without fear of violating the site's spam rules.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarSlim101 View Post
                          If this makes a guitar sound like a Farfisa, I'm in.
                          They do seem to imply that with the musical examples they named, don't they? And with a name like "Electro-Harmonix B9 Organ Machine", and a knob that's labeled "Organ Type", it certainly seems possible that it's one of the organs that they're going after emulating. I hope so, and I hope it sound great, because that would be very cool - and if there's no Leslie sim, that's okay - you can always run it into one.

- George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by WWW View Post

Well I hope you posted one of the better ones in that price range! I never knew something like that existed, and I had a few (8.........teen) beers in me. My drunken curiosity made me hit the button without research.
                            IMO, you did well - they track well (although they're mono-only) and they're one of the least expensive guitar to MIDI converters out there. If you wanted something much more capable, IMHO, the one to get is the Fishman TriplePlay, which is far, far more capable - but also four times more expensive.

- George Carlin

Comment

Phil I wonder if the Fishman can replace the Roland GR pickup for use with the GR-55 style synth pedals?
                              Hey

Comment

You can definitely use the Fishman to trigger a Roland synth via MIDI, but I don't know how you'd connect them directly, even though they both use hex pickups - the Roland is a wired system, while the Fishman is wireless, with a USB dongle / receiver that connects directly to your computer.
                                Last edited by Phil O'Keefe; 06-05-2014, 02:16 PM.

- George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                                X