Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New EHX Organ Pedal

Kind of excited to hear this!

http://www.ehx.com/blog/prepare-to-have-your-mind-blown
    http://lazarusband.bandcamp.com/

That does look interesting. I wonder how soon it's going to be released.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmm.
      Good deals with: Snufkino, IVIARK, joshp13589, MPH, Hides-His-Eyes, robw, ChuckNorris1982, HeartfeltDawn, Woolyh, SimplyBen, Astatine, Chugs, JDE, Gambit, theboywho

Comment

Is this an attempt to raise money?

Comment

I always play with my organ.
          WARNING: TC Electronics Pedals Are NOT REPAIRABLE. Instead of fixing my switch they wanted to charge me $72 plus shipping on a $99 pedal to replace all electronics, when only the switch was defective. This is their blanket repair policy on ALL repairs. They have no replacement switches. The switch is on the board so substituting a different switch can't work. Do not buy pedals from companies that cannot repair their own switches.

Comment

doesnt say anything about a "leslie" type spinning speaker effect, thinking combining this with a nice tremolo pedal or even a univibe you could get some awesome sounds......

Comment

POG already does some sweet organ-y stuff, I wonder how this will differ

Comment

An "Organ Type" knob? That doesn't sound like a Leslie sim to me. Looks like it has a dry out, as well as a separate organ out. I can't really make out the rest of the controls - the labels are hidden behind the knobs in that picture.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

Comment

Originally posted by Strat87 View Post
                  POG already does some sweet organ-y stuff, I wonder how this will differ
                  Good point, and the answer is - I don't know!

- George Carlin

Comment

If this makes a guitar sound like a Farfisa, I'm in.

Comment

Hi GuitarSlim101, My name is Paulo. I work in a brazilian start-up company called MOD (Musical Operating Devices).
                      We developed a digital pedalboard that brings complete freedom to the musicians.

We are preparing an Audio to MIDI plug-in. The MOD will detect your tone and changed it to MIDI signal, so you can play guitar sounding like a Farfisa.

I't will be ready in a couple of months!

We intend to launch our second product through crowd funding at Kickstarter.com.
                      The Kickstarter campaign starts in a couple of weeks.

Learn more about MOD at: portalmod.com

Best wishes!
                      Last edited by paulochapolin; 05-30-2014, 10:21 AM.

Comment

2nd post, same as the first

Comment

Hmmm

Comment

gtfo paulo lol
                            http://lazarusband.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Kickstarter is a rough sell around these parts Paolo. Peddle your vapor elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X