No announcement yet.

What pedals do you like?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What pedals do you like?

Just wondering what pedals you guys like?

Most of em.

Lately I kind of just want a nice fuzz (or OD) and delay.
    http://lazarusband.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Drive pedals, esp fuzz.
      http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ilies/wave.gif
      We built this city on rock an' blow

Comment

Brake pedal, I live on a mountain.

Comment

Small stone, echobox, dyna comp, ts9 are a few of my favourite things.
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Recently, cannot fault the TC Hall of Fame, and also loving both my Red Witch Fuzz God pedals (I have both, the germanium and the silicon version).

Comment

Recently put my Skreddy Mayo back on the board for my Muff tones. Forgot just how amazing that pedal is.

Comment

Over 50% of my board right now is Electro Harmonix.
                good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

^ RS has two pedals.
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by MuffFuzz View Post
                    Recently put my Skreddy Mayo back on the board for my Muff tones. Forgot just how amazing that pedal is.
                    I'm glad to hear this. I preordered a MkIII that should be shipping in the coming weeks.
                    Good deals with: Primo, Hecticone, Bluehuricane (X2), TomCray, Used666, Dettlebach, Tolling_Bells, Cleverbastid, machine gunner, shooto, 2deaconblues, Easyliver, Maxisnotdead, brokenarrow5, Drasp, Viper Jazz, the.bjorndahl, dkhp124

Comment

One these...

DW
                      Yo ho ho and a bottle of Rhum

Comment

I said over 50%, so I have at least three :|
                        good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

Compressor, Drive Chorus and Echo are the only pedals I use much. I have many versions of each on the board and a dual effects loop pedal I built.
                          Lately I been using a matching set of Marshall Edwards, Governor, Chorus pedal's into my Rolland space echo.
                          I usually use an Alesis Midiverb for echo though. The Rolland sounds cool but changing tapes gets old. I can take a stereo output from the Chorus, keep it stereo through the Alesis then run two amps for a big wide sound.

I may be switching it up soon though. I may split one of my guitars pickups for the Rick O Sound thing and run stereo all the way through to the amps.
                          I'd only do this with one guitar because wiring up all 30 wouldn't be a fun option. I do have some backup pairs of pedals like TS9 and Comps. I could have several pedals identical for each pickup then dial up more gain for one pickup and less for another.

Then I can add in some different pedals on each. I'll probably use the dual channel loop so I don't have to dance a jig turning pairs of pedals on and off. I do want to try it for recording too and see if it has any beneficial results recording in stereo like that. .
                          Last edited by WRGKMC; 05-06-2014, 10:01 AM.

Comment

the ones that go bleep and bloop
                            Decolonize

Comment

I like Boss pedals.

Comment

Working...
                              X