Team HC

There's the various moderators, as well as the editorial and administrator folks, and then the folks from Nucleus, as well as other support staff that occasionally helps out with various things, such as sending out the newsletters.

HC actually runs with a very small staff, but it's more than just one guy from Nucleus. :)

• Members
There's the various moderators, as well as the editorial and administrator folks, and then the folks from Nucleus, as well as other support staff that occasionally helps out with various things, such as sending out the newsletters.

HC actually runs with a very small staff, but it's more than just one guy from Nucleus. :)

Yep, 5 of us all in total. And all of us are hands-on guys, no administrative assistants or marketing folks. Although I've been tempted to hire a hottie to prance around the office in a short skirt and get us coffee.

• Members

How about something warm and analog as the graphic at the top of the page? That blue eq graphic thing is cold and digital looking. Much like the feel of the forum. Some guitar bodies, analog tube circuits, old amp or guitar knobs...

• Members

Another idea....

Get some of the YouTube gear guys with super high view counts to come on board. Gearmandude, Just Nick, Buckethead, all those types. I bet if they were somehow affiliated or cross linked this forum would be on fire.

• Members
You've been tempted to hire a hottie, but as this is your senior project, there's just no budget. And hotties don't work low-budget gigs.

This is either ignorance or a cheap shot - neither of which is worth a response.

If you have constructive comments on how to improve the site, we are open ears.

• Members

What other bugs have been fixed other than the speed bug?

A reasonable question...

- Speed Issue - this was a big and deep level issue that required some intense tweaking of the MySQL queries and the app code.

- Post times now faster (used to be 10-30 seconds, now almost instantaneous)

- Off Topic Forums permissions settings (waterfall permission did not work)

- Thread and Topic Pagination (didn't work, now fixed)

- Sign In Bug (still trying to chase this one down - we thinks it a cache issue between versions)

These are just the ones off the top of my head.

And then there's verification of reported bugs. We have to be able to replicate them before we can fix them - this is no small task.

I continue to note that we at Nucleus are long time HC users and fans. This is more than just a job to us. Dare I say a major upgrade in service from Lithium and Jive. I don't think they eve cruised the forums and answered your questions. smiley-happy

• Members

I continue to note that we at Nucleus are long time HC users and fans. This is more than just a job to us. Dare I say a major upgrade in service from Lithium and Jive. I don't think they eve cruised the forums and answered your questions. smiley-happy

Yes, the folks at Nucleus have done a great job so far, keep up the good work

and btw, there was a certain RobotGirl on the forums when HC switched to Lithium

she asked for feedback about the new site

feedback was given, she dissapeared

• Members
Yes, the folks at Nucleus have done a great job so far, keep up the good work and btw, there was a certain RobotGirl on the forums when HC switched to Lithium she asked for feedback about the new site feedback was given, she dissapeared
Interesting. Thanks for the history :-)

• Members
New lines don't work on the iPad and probably other IOS devices as well
Not sure what you mean by New Lines I'm on an iPad typing this message and don't see any issues. Let me know where you're seeing it.

Archived