Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team HC

Who are these masters of the universe?
    <div class="signaturecontainer">WARNING: TC Electronics Pedals Are NOT REPAIRABLE. Instead of fixing my switch they wanted to charge me $72 plus shipping on a $99 pedal to replace all electronics, when only the switch was defective. This is their blanket repair policy on ALL repairs. They have no replacement switches. The switch is on the board so substituting a different switch can't work. Do not buy pedals from companies that cannot repair their own switches.</div>

Is it me? Us?
    Love,
    Matthew

✌ ♥☺

Comment

It is comforting to know the knowledge of all humanity is safely in their hands.

Now if they could get the page numbers on the bottom to line up with the top.
      <div class="signaturecontainer">WARNING: TC Electronics Pedals Are NOT REPAIRABLE. Instead of fixing my switch they wanted to charge me $72 plus shipping on a $99 pedal to replace all electronics, when only the switch was defective. This is their blanket repair policy on ALL repairs. They have no replacement switches. The switch is on the board so substituting a different switch can't work. Do not buy pedals from companies that cannot repair their own switches.</div>

Comment

I think it's one guy from Nucleas Creative

Comment

There's the various moderators, as well as the editorial and administrator folks, and then the folks from Nucleus, as well as other support staff that occasionally helps out with various things, such as sending out the newsletters.

HC actually runs with a very small staff, but it's more than just one guy from Nucleus.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Nice to know it's a one to one ratio.

One HC Team member for every online viewer...

Comment

it's all moving relative to me

Comment

Originally posted by bieke View Post
                I think it's one guy from Nucleas Creative

Ya, been so darn busy fixing VB bugs we don't even have time to update our own site! Thanks for the call out

Comment

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post
                  There's the various moderators, as well as the editorial and administrator folks, and then the folks from Nucleus, as well as other support staff that occasionally helps out with various things, such as sending out the newsletters.

HC actually runs with a very small staff, but it's more than just one guy from Nucleus.
                  Yep, 5 of us all in total. And all of us are hands-on guys, no administrative assistants or marketing folks. Although I've been tempted to hire a hottie to prance around the office in a short skirt and get us coffee.

Comment

You've been tempted to hire a hottie, but as this is your senior project, there's just no budget. And hotties don't work low-budget gigs.

Comment

Spring for the heavy clunge.

Comment

Originally posted by Danhedonia View Post
                        You've been tempted to hire a hottie, but as this is your senior project, there's just no budget. And hotties don't work low-budget gigs.
                        Come on dude, I've met the man. He's all grown up, not a high school or college senior as you're implying.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Originally posted by nucleus View Post

Ya, been so darn busy fixing VB bugs we don't even have time to update our own site! Thanks for the call out
                          What other bugs have been fixed other than the speed bug?
                          Last edited by Player99; 05-10-2014, 03:17 AM.

Comment

How about something warm and analog as the graphic at the top of the page? That blue eq graphic thing is cold and digital looking. Much like the feel of the forum. Some guitar bodies, analog tube circuits, old amp or guitar knobs...

Comment

Another idea....

Get some of the YouTube gear guys with super high view counts to come on board. Gearmandude, Just Nick, Buckethead, all those types. I bet if they were somehow affiliated or cross linked this forum would be on fire.

Comment

Working...
                              X