Buyer Beware

evets618

• Members

This is a warning about "Way Cool Guitars", a vendor on Reverb.com.

Purchase from this guy at your own risk.

This guy, Jordan Warner, has taken money from me, generated two different tracking numbers with two different shippers, but has failed to actually ship anything to me.

I have notified Reverb.com, and they sent me the following email:

"Hi Steve,

Thank you for alerting us of this situation. This delay is obviously completely unacceptable and extremely disappointing to learn about.

I see that he is attempting to intercept the package before issuing a refund. I will communicate with Jordan to see what we can do to ensure this process occurs as quickly as possible so that you are not out these funds any longer.

Currently, we are reviewing his account and may need bar him from selling any longer. Right now though, our priority is to make sure you get your refund on this guitar. "

Mr. Warner is using these tracking numbers as a stalling tactic. Both numbers have been in the system for days, and neither tracking number shows any merchandise in the actual possession of the shipper.

Any communication with Mr. Warner results in the excuses one would expect from any con-man. Nothing but the usual “the check is in the mail” nonsense.

You have been warned.

• Members

The latest:

Apparently, I spoke too soon. Mr. Warner is a slippery individual, indeed.

My Paypal claim, filed 4/11/14, has hit the old brick wall.

So far, Paypal has been unable to obtain any money from Mr. Warner.

From Reverb.com:

"Hey Steve,

So it's time to take the next step. I've tried contacting him many many times and he's yet to respond. Unfortunately, it appears that the seller still hasn't issued a refund. We are doing everything we can to remedy this, but at this point, you will need to Paypal directly and file a claim on this payment from the resolution center. Please call 1-888-221-1161 and request to be transferred to the disputes and claims department.

Please contact us here or at 1-888-726-2728 if you need more information or help filing the claim.

Thank you for your understanding and again, our apologies for this entire situation.

Best,

Alex

Reverb.com"

Stay tuned.

Archived