Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - weekly spam thread 3-7-14

Welcome to the spam thread.

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN.

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

In.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro, Epiphone Les Paul Standard <font color="blue">(for sale)</font>, Fender Stratocaster, Ibanez AF75 <font color="blue">(for sale)</font>, Alvarez Artist, Washburn Taurus, Fender Precision, Rogue Mandolin<br><br>Amps: Traynor YCV40WR, SWR LA12, Behringer BX3000T head/Steel Sound 2x12 bass cab<br><br>Pedals: Too many to list...<br><br><font color="red"><font size="1">Good deals: knives490, slufay, Jim Hunter, deadanddreaming, lank81, MickTaylorFan, jmecale72, billy budapest, melx, CRANK, Mdsmithii, juankyman</font></font></div>

Comment

In.

Other than a few issues that will sort themselves out (hopefully) over the first few days, I'm liking the new digs. Anyways..

FS: Gibson 61 Reissue. White Finish. Excellent condition. Special run from 2007 from their guitar of the week promo. Only 400 made. Looking for $1350 Shipped PP Gift or add 3%
      FS: Vermona DRM1 MKII Drum Machine $575 Shipped, PP Gift or add 3%
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showpost.php?p=35794034&amp;postcount=222" target="_blank"><font size="2">Good/Bad Transactions</font></a></font><br><br><font size="4"><a href="http://www.facebook.com/thebeauregardsmusic" target="_blank">www.facebook.com/thebeauregardsmusic</a></font><br><br><br><br><b><font size="4"><u>Spam</u></font></b></div><br>FS: Marshall JCM 800 2204 50 Watt 1983

Comment

FS: All pedals are in great condition (I take very good care of my pedals). All of them come in their original boxes, and include original paperwork. All prices are through Paypal, and include shipping. CONUS only please.
        - Skreddy Pig Mine ($200)
        Click image for larger version

Name:	2image19.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	140.2 KB
ID:	91006
        - Blackout Effectors Musket V.2 ($160)

Name:	2image27.jpeg
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	91007
        - Dr. Scientist Miniverberator (Custom Painted #9/10) ($220)

Name:	2image21.jpeg
Size:	137.4 KB
ID:	91008

Name:	2image22.jpeg
Size:	166.5 KB
ID:	91009
        - Catalinbread DLS MK. II ($140) [Brand New; Never been taken out of the box]

Name:	2image24.jpeg
Size:	149.1 KB
ID:	91010

- Catalinbread RAH ($150)

Name:	2image28.jpeg
Size:	141.3 KB
ID:	91011
        - Electro-Harmonix Memory Boy ($120)

Name:	2image25.jpeg
Size:	113.7 KB
ID:	91012
        - MXR Carbon Copy ($120)

Name:	2image20.jpeg
Size:	140.9 KB
ID:	91013
        - Skreddy Lunar Module ($190)

Name:	2image26.jpeg
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	91014
        - Malekko Spring Chicken ($180)

Name:	2image23.jpeg
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	91015
        ***PM for any questions/comments/additional pics/etc.
        ** Some of the pedal prices CAN be negotiable. That being said, please be reasonable with haggled offers. I reserve the right to reject offers.**
        Last edited by Blitzraptor007; 03-08-2014, 11:46 PM.

Excellent Transactions with: duderanimous(Monsterpiece)|slashfacepalm|Bsc1307|s kreddypedals |dr.scientist sounds|Zappa74|onyxrhino|StopReferencing| tsunamijesus|

Comment

$OLD
          Last edited by CoolDrum3; 03-13-2014, 11:58 AM.
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><b><font color="navy">Pearl</font>/<font color="firebrick">Sabian</font>/<font color="darkorange">ProMark</font>/<font color="darkgreen">Pork Pie</font></b><br><br><a href="http://www.sabian.com/EN/community/member.cfm?memberID=16475" target="_blank">My Sabian Profile</a><br><p><br>2011 American Vintage '72 Telecaster Thinline / 2012 American Standard Stratocaster HH / 2013 American Deluxe Stratocaster HH<br><br>Laney VC30 212 / VHT Special 6 Ultra<br><br>Korg PitchBlack &gt; Fulltone FullDrive 2 MOSFET &gt; SweetSound MojoVibe &gt; Eventide TimeFactor &gt; Line6 Verbzilla</p></font></div>

Comment

WTB: Boss ODB-3
            ESP M1 - ltd PB500 - ltd H1000 - Ibanez S Classic - Epiphone Goth Explorer - Ibanez SRP 400 - OLP MM2
            EB VPJr - BOSS TU2 - Dunlop QZ1 - Enormous Door ATX - EMMA pisdiYAUwot - SHO clone - EHX Small Stone Nano - EHX Memory Toy Nano - AKAI Headrush e2 - EHX Holy Grail Nano -- Ampeg V4
            Ampeg V4 - SUNN Concert Bass - Ampeg VL1002 - Ampeg B2R - Mesa/Boogie Rocket 44
            Instagram @spokey_dokey

Comment

FT/FS - Moogerfooger BassMurf. Want to trade for something else, but would sell for the right offer. pm me, thanks.

Comment

The ZAZ DRIVE has all those "Zen" tones that you've been looking for and more. It's a great pedal for light to medium gain rhythm tones and the lead tones have a really nice singing quality to the mid range frequencies. The Tone and Voice knobs work interactively, offering a wide range of sculpting, with the Voice knob allowing you to dial in the gain and bottom end to match whatever amp you may be using. The ZAZ DRIVE is a very smooth, Dumble styled overdrive that can stay mild or can be wound up for awesome solo tones. The gain range has been extended to offer all your typical "Zen" tones as well as higher gain settings, without changing the overall tone or feel of the pedal.

These are hand wired pedals built in the USA. No kits here. 2N7000 transistors, Burr Brown OPA2604 socketed chip, BAT41 diodes, Alpha pots, Neutrik jacks... it's all in there!

More info, pics, and SOUND CLIPS at http://dcwpedals.com/zaz-drive.html

$99 USD with FREE CONUS shipping to Harmony Central members!

Feel free to PM me with any questions or send me a message through the contact page on my site. Thanks!

Check out my other pedals, sound clips and more at....

http://www.DCWPedals.com
                <font size="5" color="red"><a href="http://www.dcwpedals.com">DCW Pedals</a></font>

Comment

Fulltone OCD - $100
                  MXR Dynacomp - $50
                  Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo - $25

You know what all of these do and look like but PM me for pics. Prices are shipped and insured through USPS. Trades welcome. Hows about some phaser action?
                  Last edited by conky; 06-28-2014, 04:28 PM. Reason: t h i s f o r u m i s f u c k i n g d e a d
                  http://deadhandcollective.blogspot.com - my band
                  http://divinemotherrecordings.com -my label
                  http://divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com
                  http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...l=1#post425143 99 - good deals

Comment

Mid-Fi Electronics Demo Tape Fuzz: $170 shipped and PP'd.

Malekko Envelope Filter: $80 shipped and PP'd.

I also have an EHX SMMH (Stereo Memory with Hazarai) I can take pictures of if interested.
                    <div class="signaturecontainer">Good Deals: duderanimous, ExDeath, dustin//, gschmittling, rambleon223, jkanall2, gitpicker, enicar, hivedestruction, wallinbb, wraaaa, Chicken Lover (TGP), Phil M (TGP), abadiemet (TGP), Todd Lynch(TGP)</div>

Comment

This thread is OLD

Custom Pitch Vibrato/Chorus

This is a pedal I built that combines part of the circuit of the Mid-Fi Electronics Pitch Pirate and the Electric Druid Tap LFO. It's a pitch vibrato and chorus. The controls are (Upper Left to Bottom Right): Blend, Depth 1 (Ppirate circuit)

Bottom row - Speed, Wave form select, Depth 2 - of the LFO circuit.

The switch is for the speed ranger. It can go from reaaaaaaalllly slow to crazy fast.

So you have 2 depth controls which gives a lot of variances in effect - you can back off depth 1 and increase depth 2 and get crazy sounds but they sit low in the mix/back ground, or you can increase them both for nuttiness.

The pedal does subtle chorus and pitch vibrato all the way to some far out there stuff.

Since it uses the PPirate circuit, this is a lower headroom circuit - pick attack effects the gain and you can get some breakup/OD, depending on how you play and your pickup impedance. The breakup can add for some cool effect.

There is also about maybe 300ms of delay (not feedback) but you can get some cool slap back sounds - increase the Depth 1 and leaving Depth 2 low can achieve that.

Other specs: Pedal is wired True-Bypass, top mounted jacks. Runs on 9v power only, not battery. Standard boss type adapter, PP2, etc. White LED, blinks in sync with the LFO.

Waveforms available are:

Ramp Up
                      Ramp Down
                      Pulse
                      Triangle
                      Sine
                      Sweep
                      Lumps
                      Random

Below is a quick demo, it doesn't showcase all the sounds this can do. I can make another if you like, this was just mean't to be a brief demonstration.

$130 shipped. NO Trades. Thanks

CLICK THE IMAGE TO LEAD TO DEMO.

NO TRADES.

FREE T-SHIRTS!!! You pay shipping. Link to the images below. Two of the shirts - deadman and Dal haven't been worn. The others have but of course they've been washed. All Large size.

http://s157.photobucket.com/user/Bee...?sort=3&page=1

Last edited by Faldoe; 05-21-2014, 04:23 PM.
                      <div class="signaturecontainer">Decolonize</div><br><br>

Comment

Wanted: Boss DD-7 I have Paypal. PM me. Thanks!

Comment

SOLD
                          Last edited by evets618; 06-10-2014, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Moen Commander. 4 bypass loops, Tuner out, Post-FX boost. You're able to route in any combination. 3 effects on at once.

$95 shipped

Imgur is home to the web's most popular image content, curated in real time by a dedicated community through commenting, voting and sharing.
                            <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>good deals with</b>: harryjmic, yem, jhamnett, cleverbastid, dminner, aporcelainsky, Gearhunter, Dingle-B, tsunamijesus, flcmcya, Jules-RM, knives490, almost enough, teletaylor, renula, loderman13, delayed delay, souperman08, Crucial Kyle, vangkm<br />
                            <br />
                            <br />
                            formally known as <i>sondeladick</i></div>

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121338338511...84.m1555.l2649
                              Last edited by Danoman; 05-13-2014, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X