New Cot50 And Karl Clips!!!!!!!

Kimsuzzie...

• Members

My friend Dave Humphreys did about 2 hours of clips for me last night.. He is such an excellent player..

Dave plays for Calling Marvin...

COT50> http://lovepedal.com/dynamics.mp3

Notice how the COT50 clip demonstrates the picking dynamics with the guitar volume rolled off.. Almost sounds like an acoustic guitar..

KARL..

The 2 Karl clips show how much of the strangeness you can dial in or out..

http://lovepedal.com/davekarl05lowswell.mp3

http://lovepedal.com/singlenotekarl.mp3

• Members

Those clips sound amazing Sean. Dave can make those pedals sing!!. I am getting some great new sounds out of my Karl everyday. I soooo want a COT 50. Keep up the good work.

Ron M.

OT - anyone else having trouble accessing this forum today. I am in So Cal and we are getting about an inch of rain an hour so it is probably my local T1 provider, but it seems localized to the discussion forums.

• Members
Originally posted by mst3k

CIAB (Christ in a bucket) Dave Humphreys rules.

His interpretation of the Karl, makes me finally get it. I thought it was a noise machine, but alas................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

yes he does RULE!

I have at least 2 hours of him playing all the pedals..
Eternity, COT50, Black Beauty Balance, fuzzdaddywah with a slide.. Karl with a slide is trippy as hell..

I will edit some more stuff down today.. I love the acoustic COT tones he gets..

:cool:

• Members

Well.................. I went to an orthopedic surgen yesterday and he went thru hoops with x-rays and the such. All is good with the wah wah foot and leg bones and tendons.

I have Gout. :(

But he gave me a script and overnight 90% of the pain is gone! I {censored} you not. 1 dose and most of the pain is gone. Amazing to me anyway. The pain was so bad I thought I was in for a few months of worries. I need to take the meds for 4 more days and it should be done!

Anyhooo... great clips. :)

• Members
Originally posted by The Gainster

Well.................. I went to an orthopedic surgen yesterday and he went thru hoops with x-rays and the such. All is good with the wah wah foot and leg bones and tendons.

I have Gout.
:(

But he gave me a script and overnight 90% of the pain is gone! I {censored} you not. 1 dose and most of the pain is gone. Amazing to me anyway. The pain was so bad I thought I was in for a few months of worries. I need to take the meds for 4 more days and it should be done!

Anyhooo... great clips.
:)

I bought a couple of those $12 plastic rouge vol / wah pedals and ripped the guts out > made 2 demo/testers.. I'm sending one to ML.. (New York) I will send the other to you..

I have some nanu nanu clips too. :p

• 7 months later...

Archived